+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi everyone

Quick question -

I've booked a flight to ottawa via Toronto (1 hour 30 minutes layover at Toronto). Will my immigration be done at Toronto or ottawa?? I'm confused...
In Toronto, but try to have more time connecting because I hear landing takes a while and you don't want to rush to your airplane.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Anyone here August 25, 2018 AOR? What are your timelines? For my sister, MEP and Eligibility passed (not sure when). Also ADR is "Not applicable". We called last Monday and they said that BG is about to start, not sure if it was just sugar coated but it probably means that BG has not started yet.

hadi.abd9

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone here August 25, 2018 AOR? What are your timelines? For my sister, MEP and Eligibility passed (not sure when). Also ADR is "Not applicable". We called last Monday and they said that BG is about to start, not sure if it was just sugar coated but it probably means that BG has not started yet.
My AOR is Aug 07.
For me i have passed the medical and the eligibility too. I called them yesterday for the first time as the deadline was over, they said they are waiting for a different department to finish the BG check and all i can do is wait.

I am an inland cec applicant

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
My AOR is Aug 07.
For me i have passed the medical and the eligibility too. I called them yesterday for the first time as the deadline was over, they said they are waiting for a different department to finish the BG check and all i can do is wait.

I am an inland cec applicant
Goodluck to us both my friend!

sravaniT

Jan 18, 2019
guys,
I have a PR application as well as a Work permit extension application in processing right now.
my PR applic will be 6 months old by tomorrow and there is no movement on any of them.
Any ideas as to whether I will get my WP or PR soon?

Jeet2019

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,

I wanted to check if any of u with Aug 23rd AOR got any recent updates? Did security check start for anyone?

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Oh, I see. My application was approved 2 weeks ago, but there is no PPR email from Warsaw till now. Raised CSE, emailed them, but no reply. Hope to get my PPR next week.
I think you could give it another week, there must be a finalizing review, what counts is that it's approved. Lots of applications were approved judging by the number of people at the embassy.

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
@gau55555 ,@tobs ,@cansha guys need your wisdom here ,
I know I may be playing dumb but I am confused by the answers I got from a very nice agent. I had a so called ghost update yesterday and I called today to inquire about it. She told me that my background verification is complete and yesterday an officer worked on my file so that might have triggered the update.
I asked her whether they have a closure on my eligibility I mean any recommendation or updates , she said eligibility is not mentioned here and recommendations on eligibility remain the same as previous. Keep checking your account for any correspondence.

My question is , when they say background verification is complete , they include both criminality and security right ? Above it , do they complete security without a final decision on eligibility ?

I know from the stats here that a ghost update two and half months after IP2 mostly means a decision on the application but she didn't hint any such action on my application and so wanted your opinion.

AOR - 30 Aug
IP2 - 30 Nov

Cheers!