Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Dubai, UAE
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
From gcms
Hi Jaffaral,

Where on GCMS notes did you see that you are under security screening?

My security is also in process since Nov'18
I was wondering I might also be under the same category, got my GCMS notes last month and the Security section is blank while call center agents say it is in progress since Nov'18

Or maybe there are too many applications for CBSA to process which is why we can see lots of June and July applications where security has not started yet. I am not sure

Ashtush

Apr 7, 2017
Hello seniors,

what is the number to call in canada for enquiring about my application? and how much time it takes to get through to the operator?
The number is +16139444000 .
All the best and the ID is your application number or UCI number . Wait time 30 to 45 mins !

Mon - Fri

Reactions: ricksplat

ricksplat

Jan 21, 2019
The number is +16139444000 .
All the best and the ID is your application number or UCI number . Wait time 30 to 45 mins !

Mon - Fri
So, if the standard calling rates apply, it will cost me arnd 500 bucks to call canada for 45 mins. Is there any other way?

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Hi guys,
My AOR is 25th August and my last day of 6 months is 25th FEb. It seems suddenly there is a large number of applications pending and no update about them. My RPRF done , meds passed but the status keeps saying BG check going on. Its a baffling situation. Checked Immitracker , I see people with AOR of 27th Aug or 29Aug or before 25 AUG getting PPR , but not people with 25 Aug AOR . Not sure what is going on.
Hey!
Just my two cents, Security not started doesn't mean it is not started, it is going on and most likely reports are awaited from affiliated agencies. Since the results of Security part of BG check is beyond the control of IRCC timeline commitments and the applications are processed as per the availability of Security check results , we often see quite a variation in the processing order of different AOR date applications.
Security checks include international organization collaboration and even include things like scrutiny of an individuals social media content. Given the circumstances response time has to be beyond a specific pattern depending on individual application characteristics.

I understand the anxiety and frustration as a lot is at stake and I am in the same boat as most of you who are left behind considering the chronological order of AOR dates receiving PPRs but I would still like to give the benefit of doubt to the complexity involved in security check as many international agencies exchange data.
So calm down and just hope that Security check for your application has a quick turn around time and God forbid there isn't a reason for your application to land into Security Screening because that would be even more difficult situation to handle psychologically.

Cheers!

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hey!
Just my two cents, Security not started doesn't mean it is not started, it is going on and most likely reports are awaited from affiliated agencies. Since the results of Security part of BG check is beyond the control of IRCC timeline commitments and the applications are processed as per the availability of Security check results , we often see quite a variation in the processing order of different AOR date applications.
Security checks include international organization collaboration and even include things like scrutiny of an individuals social media content. Given the circumstances response time has to be beyond a specific pattern depending on individual application characteristics.

I understand the anxiety and frustration as a lot is at stake and I am in the same boat as most of you who are left behind considering the chronological order of AOR dates receiving PPRs but I would still like to give the benefit of doubt to the complexity involved in security check as many international agencies exchange data.
So calm down and just hope that Security check for your application has a quick turn around time and God forbid there isn't a reason for your application to land into Security Screening because that would be even more difficult situation to handle psychologically.

Cheers!
Very well-said, buddy. I concur!

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi Jaffaral,

Where on GCMS notes did you see that you are under security screening?

My security is also in process since Nov'18
I was wondering I might also be under the same category, got my GCMS notes last month and the Security section is blank while call center agents say it is in progress since Nov'18

Or maybe there are too many applications for CBSA to process which is why we can see lots of June and July applications where security has not started yet. I am not sure
I can’t comment dear before seeing your gcms

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Where on GCMS did you see yourself under security screening?
Under activities and admissibility if u see redacted info with either s15 or s16 written on those pages at the top rite corner and your eligibility has been passed since last 2-3 months then u r in SS most likely

maitredufoot

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-11-2018
Med's Done....
05-12-2018
Guys, what are the reasons of SS? it's randomly done?