+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

August 2018 AOR - join here

gauravmlal

Jun 8, 2018
Category........
Our only hope was to know how long to wait as long as we know our application will be approved, we had no problem with the waiting, but the problem was not knowing how long to wait.
I'm not saying what you want to hear, but judging by the info you provided, everything indicates that this is the case, I do hope this is the case and then you can go ahead and ready yourself for your new home.
The joy you will have soon will make it worth a while.
Thank you !
You nicely described the underlying sentiment.
In context of my file , I do wish the same and thanks again for the wishes :)

Cheers!

Reactions: Shikta and EE456

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
Completed 6 months today !, I am a senior applicant now:p

Agent told me that since my application has completed 6 month, He will initiate a reminder to the concern office for reason for delay.

Don't know what this reminder will do?
Now you have to wait for CoPR and reminder both :)

Reactions: MAK2018

MERCYANDGRACE5

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Dear all, please can someone help me?
Now that I finished 6 months, I called CIC. The agent told me my security didn't start yet. If I don't receive a decision by END OF MARCH I can call them again and the agent can "do something" about it. I asked what this 30th March was all about, he said "its an internal procedure based on your application, based on your application, its 30th March". Please can anyone tell me what this 30th March is all about?

My criminality was passed in Oct. MEP was on 04-Nov. My file wasn't touched since then. SOO unbelievable!!
Have you got any info on what the 'internal procedure of March 30th' is all about?

Mo-Desire

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2018
AOR Received.
16-08-2018
File Transfer...
14-09-2018
Have you got any info on what the 'internal procedure of March 30th' is all about?
It means March 30 is the new due date on your file, if at that date your file isn't concluded, the call agent can notify the Case officer and flag your file as overdue for review.

Atuli

Oct 14, 2018
Hi,

I wanted to check if any of u with Aug 23rd AOR got any recent updates? Did security check start for anyone?
Hi mine is 22Aug...couple of days ago agent told me my eligibility and criminality has been passed...month ago i was told that it has been met...but security still hasn’t been started yet...majority of Aug AORs are pending with security...!!

Reactions: Jeet2019

winterdiva

Dec 18, 2017
London
AOR Received.
04-08-2018
Hi mine is 22Aug...couple of days ago agent told me my eligibility and criminality has been passed...month ago i was told that it has been met...but security still hasn’t been started yet...majority of Aug AORs are pending with security...!!
Yep, mine too.

Shib

Aug 2, 2010
Hi guys,
My AOR is 25th August and my last day of 6 months is 25th FEb. It seems suddenly there is a large number of applications pending and no update about them. My RPRF done , meds passed but the status keeps saying BG check going on. Its a baffling situation. Checked Immitracker , I see people with AOR of 27th Aug or 29Aug or before 25 AUG getting PPR , but not people with 25 Aug AOR . Not sure what is going on.

Last edited:

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi guys,
My AOR is 25th August and my last day of 6 months is 25th FEb. IT seems suddenly there is a large number of applications pending and no update about them. My RPRF done , meds passed but the status keeps saying BG check going on. Its a baffling situation. Checked Immitracker , I see people with AOR of 27th Aug or 29Aug or before 25 AUG getting PPR , not not people with 25 Aug AOR . Not sure what is going on.
Mine in AOR-13 Aug, 3 days to six months mar.
Eligibility, Medical and Criminality are Passed but Security - Not started. There are many from June and July 2018 with similar status. So don't lose heart. We have no option but to wait for our turn.

Reactions: gauravmlal

ricksplat

Jan 21, 2019
Hello seniors,

what is the number to call in canada for enquiring about my application? and how much time it takes to get through to the operator?