Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
Just rec'd the test invite by snail mail. Test Date is Nov 14th at Mississauga Location

srinivas.vadapalli

May 20, 2011
Brampton, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ND-INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2010
AOR Received.
None
Med's Done....
10-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-08-2011
homecanda said:
Hi Srinivas did it get updated on ECAS before you received the test invite
ecas is not updated yet

jfam2016

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got Test invite on mail today. ECAS not updated yet... Test on November 10.

Thanks!

akramborno

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idris_halai said:
Thank you so much.... Test is over now :) got 19/20 .... interview was pretty straightforward, and I was asked to wait for 1 -3 months to get oath invitation in mail.
Congrats Idris :) i'm going to do my test next week in Calgary. how long it took you to finish the whole process of the test and interview?

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfam2016 said:
Got Test invite on mail today. ECAS not updated yet... Test on November 10.

Thanks!
Congrats jfam on the invite and best wishes on your test! I hope to hear from them soon as well...Seems like this week they were having issues with their website that's why ECAS is not updated yet!

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
akramborno said:
Congrats Idris :) i'm going to do my test next week in Calgary. how long it took you to finish the whole process of the test and interview?
Thanks akram, My test was at 8am and I reached there at 8am :eek: I left an hour before but traffic and accident on the way took too long to reach, so pls leave early if ur test is in the morning,

test started at 8:14 and I was done in 10 mnts, interview were schedule on first come first serve, so if u finish test early u will be called earlier, the entire process took around an hour and quarter, I was out of the building by 9:30...good luck for your test :)

jfam2016

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Tinam. Hope everyone will get the Test invite before end of october.

Tried all the sample questions on different different testing sites.. Couldn't able to crack it. Only getting half of them correct .. I think I need to get back to Study mode :)

akramborno

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idris_halai said:
Thanks akram, My test was at 8am and I reached there at 8am :eek: I left an hour before but traffic and accident on the way took too long to reach, so pls leave early if ur test is in the morning,

test started at 8:14 and I was done in 10 mnts, interview were schedule on first come first serve, so if u finish test early u will be called earlier, the entire process took around an hour and quarter, I was out of the building by 9:30...good luck for your test :)
Thank you so much Idris, my test is at 8am too, i will make sure to be there as early as possible.

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
jfam2016 said:

Tried all the sample questions on different different testing sites.. Couldn't able to crack it. Only getting half of them correct .. I think I need to get back to Study mode :)

Congrats all who received their invitation. And best of luck all. Seems like August group is moving around now.

Enjoy

Pippi

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2016
AOR Received.
25-08-2016
Test written and passed and were told oath would be last week of October but still no invite and ecas text has not been updated since August (thought it says "Decision Made").
What does it mean when your city drops off the list of "Find a Citizenship Ceremony"? Windsor is not listed anymore and was there before.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfam2016 said:

You still have time to study, practice and nail it...Best wishes!

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippi said:
Test written and passed and were told oath would be last week of October but still no invite and ecas text has not been updated since August (thought it says "Decision Made").
What does it mean when your city drops off the list of "Find a Citizenship Ceremony"? Windsor is not listed anymore and was there before.
When did your eCas change to DM?

If your city drops off the list it only means that there are no more oaths scheduled for now. As soon as there are more oaths scheduled it will show up on the list...

Pippi

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2016
AOR Received.
25-08-2016
Rigly68 said:
When did your eCas change to DM?

If your city drops off the list it only means that there are no more oaths scheduled for now. As soon as there are more oaths scheduled it will show up on the list...
Thanks Rigly68, that actually makes sense. Ecas changed to Decision Made about 10 days after the test, but nothing ever updated beyond saying "In Process since August 31". It's like they never bothered updating anything else afterwards.
We called CIC today and they said oath date is Nov. 9 (yay!).