Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2016
AOR Received.
25-08-2016
Oath Date received for Nov.9th!!!

So that will be application to citizen in EXACTLY 3 months. How amazing is that?!

Our application arrived on Aug.10 and Oath ceremony in Windsor is Nov.9!

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippi said:

So that will be application to citizen in EXACTLY 3 months. How amazing is that?!

Congratulations Pippi.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippi said:

Congratulations Pipi!

Yes 3 months is amazing! I wish my wait would be over too but it till seems that my file is lost in no where land. Almost 2 months after DM and nothing, lol

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
Congratulations Pipi!

Yes 3 months is amazing! I wish my wait would be over too but it till seems that my file is lost in no where land. Almost 2 months after DM and nothing, lol
Hello Rigly
I think our office is too slow. Nothing seems to move, we are all still waiting. This Friday will be 6 weeks "In Process" for me, not sure what the hold up is..Hope you get your date soon!

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pippi said:

Congrats Pipi! Yes 3 months is more than great.. Which office are you associated with, if you don't mind?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Hello Rigly
I think our office is too slow. Nothing seems to move, we are all still waiting. Hope you get your date soon!
Thank you Tinam. I see you have been waiting for test invite for a while now..... hope you will receive soon as well!

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
Thank you Tinam. I see you have been waiting for test invite for a while now..... hope you will receive soon as well!
Thanks Rigly..Is it even advisable to make an inquiry? What are your thoughts?

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinam said:
Thanks Rigly..Is it even advisable to make an inquiry? What are your thoughts?
I did call them and got the standard answer that it is waiting for oath scheduling and that the regular processing time is 12 months ;(. I just don't understand that for 99.9% of applicants after DM the oath invite only takes 2-4 weeks and for some of us it seems our application disappeared after DM.

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rigly68 said:
I did call them and got the standard answer that it is waiting for oath scheduling and that the regular processing time is 12 months ;(. I just don't understand that for 99.9% of applicants after DM the oath invite only takes 2-4 weeks and for some of us it seems our application disappeared after DM.
It's ridiculous...you have been waiting more than a month. It happened to me when i renewed my PR...i waited for 15 months, called them several times until i decided to fill out a change of address online form and changed ONLY my phone number. Within 10 days i received my card in the mail..Hope you here from them soon..

raheem85

Aug 30, 2016
tinam said:
Hello Rigly
I think our office is too slow. Nothing seems to move, we are all still waiting. This Friday will be 6 weeks "In Process" for me, not sure what the hold up is..Hope you get your date soon!
Hi Tinam,

My brother applied in August, his file is In Process for almost 2 months now, nothing yet !!

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
David_2015 said:
try updating ur phone number

just update ur phone number to a new one

u will get oath letter believe let us know
I agree with you David...Any updates you submit forces them to look at your file and get it moving!