AUGUST 2016 - CITIZENSHIP APPLICATIONS

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gallant555 said:
Thanks Cisco316!
I really liked the discover Canada online version chapter and did not like the pdf version which is difficult to scan.
I reviewed each chapters more than 10 times and highlighting keywords in each chapter.
The free tests are good. If you google citizenship free test there are so many of them all of them. once you are done any test try to mark those questions in the text book those free test will assist you to get grip on all chapters in the book. use online tests as tool to get super grip on the discover Canada.
Eventually you will reach a point where just by clicking on online chapter in discover Canada and looking away you would be visualize the entire chapter the sentences, keywords, photos, colors etc and will be able to draw a map of whole discover Canada.
During interview , officer will go through physical presence form and will verify each stamp. Please know the all travel dates and corresponding stamps in your passport. He asked me to show them and also the reason for travel. If you are prepared only takes minute. quick to the point answers, quick interview.
Good Luck!
Thank you for the detailed insight. I will start reviewing thoroughly!

cisco316

Star Member
Aug 17, 2016
Gallant555 said:
Thanks Cisco316!
I really liked the discover Canada online version chapter and did not like the pdf version which is difficult to scan.
I reviewed each chapters more than 10 times and highlighting keywords in each chapter.
The free tests are good. If you google citizenship free test there are so many of them all of them. once you are done any test try to mark those questions in the text book those free test will assist you to get grip on all chapters in the book. use online tests as tool to get super grip on the discover Canada.
Eventually you will reach a point where just by clicking on online chapter in discover Canada and looking away you would be visualize the entire chapter the sentences, keywords, photos, colors etc and will be able to draw a map of whole discover Canada.
During interview , officer will go through physical presence form and will verify each stamp. Please know the all travel dates and corresponding stamps in your passport. He asked me to show them and also the reason for travel. If you are prepared only takes minute. quick to the point answers, quick interview.
Good Luck!
thanks a lot gallant..much appreciated :)

tinam

May 30, 2015
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idris_halai said:
Do I need to print physical presence calculator and fees receipt with me on test ?
Hi Idris,
Best wishes on your test! I am not 100% sure BUT i would take such printouts with me if i were you. Just in case. You have come way too far to leave any doors open so just take them with you. I doesn't hurt at all! Best wishes!

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
tinam said:
Hi Idris,
Best wishes on your test! I am not 100% sure BUT i would take such printouts with me if i were you. Just in case. You have come way too far to leave any doors open so just take them with you. I doesn't hurt at all! Best wishes!
Thank you so much.... Test is over now :) got 19/20 .... interview was pretty straightforward, and I was asked to wait for 1 -3 months to get oath invitation in mail.

Rigly68

Apr 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idris_halai said:
Thank you so much.... Test is over now :) got 19/20 .... interview was pretty straightforward, and I was asked to wait for 1 -3 months to get oath invitation on mail.
Congratulations idris_halai!

Gallant555

Star Member
Aug 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Nov1,2010
Med's Done....
Nov8,2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June9,2011
LANDED..........
June17,2011
Congrats idris_halai !

jfam2016

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idris_halai said:
Thank you so much.... Test is over now :) got 19/20 .... interview was pretty straightforward, and I was asked to wait for 1 -3 months to get oath invitation on mail.
Congrats!

jfam2016

Aug 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

I have a question. The below message was on my ecas. It's been exactly 1 month now. I haven't received any receipt. Is this is the same case for everyone?

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 20, 2016.

Thanks!

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
Thanks everyone for ur best wishesh, ur inputs and support is much appreciated throughout the proceess... I sincerely wish the very best to all of you.... may almighty bless everyone :)

idris_halai

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Toronto
jfam2016 said:
Dear all,

I have a question. The below message was on my ecas. It's been exactly 1 month now. I haven't received any receipt. Is this is the same case for everyone?

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on September 20, 2016.

Thanks!
Acknowledgement of receipt is (AOR) as long as u have received AOR in ur email ur good.... u won't receive anything except ur test invitation letter by post now...

berkcalg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idris_halai said:
Thank you so much.... Test is over now :) got 19/20 .... interview was pretty straightforward, and I was asked to wait for 1 -3 months to get oath invitation in mail.
Congratulations and good luck for the next steps.