IELTS Request
01 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
April 2015
Interview........
hopefully not
dharane said:
Congrats boateng....

I am still waiting with the hope that mine will come soon..
You will by this week for sure, just hang in there I know how difficult it is

DK123

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Its been 10 Days since I received MR but still no RPRF request and no ecas status change ??

Is this normal??

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
DK123 said:
Its been 10 Days since I received MR but still no RPRF request and no ecas status change ??

Is this normal??
After MR is uploaded RPRF comes as quick as in a day or sometimes few weeks.

memo7891

Mar 26, 2014
Hi All! New member here!

First, Congrats to all the members who have received their MR.

I added my stats to Aug's spreadsheet. I am still waiting for my MR (ecas: 26 Aug, AOR email: 28 Oct).
About 2 weeks ago I notified them about my renewed PGWP and Passport. I am wondering if that is causing any delay in the process!

One major question: I lost my job this Jan, and I have not found a new job yet. Should I notify them about this change? Or I should do it when I have a new employer?

This has started to stress me out! I lost my job due to not having PR status and I can't find a new one until I get my PR :(!
Thanks!

crediblesam

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
Brampton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-10-2013
Cooper_H said:
Congratulations!

So, How many monthes totally to get it DONE?

DO you need a US Visa to go to USA and land at the Border?

Thanks!
So it took approx 8 months. Applied on Aug2 2013 -> AOR on 6th OCt -> Landed on 25 March 2014

I do have US visa, but I don't think you need US Visa, so don't worry, when you get your COPR, just go to border with CONFIDENCE :), non-busy hours as I went at 9:30ish pm, and tell them " I am here of PR landing" and they will do the rest.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
memo7891 said:
Hi All! New member here!

First, Congrats to all the members who have received their MR.

I added my stats to Aug's spreadsheet. I am still waiting for my MR (ecas: 26 Aug, AOR email: 28 Oct).
About 2 weeks ago I notified them about my renewed PGWP and Passport. I am wondering if that is causing any delay in the process!

One major question: I lost my job this Jan, and I have not found a new job yet. Should I notify them about this change? Or I should do it when I have a new employer?

This has started to stress me out! I lost my job due to not having PR status and I can't find a new one until I get my PR :(!
Thanks!
Hi Memo, you should let CIC know about your current employment. CEC program does not care about your current job, only about the past job experience. But if CIC calls your company and they report that you do not work there, it would look very bad on your part.

Hang in there, as an August applicant you are going to get MR any day now.

memo7891

Mar 26, 2014
Hi Memo, you should let CIC know about your current employment. CEC program does not care about your current job, only about the past job experience. But if CIC calls your company and they report that you do not work there, it would look very bad on your part.

Hang in there, as an August applicant you are going to get MR any day now.
Thanks iamroth! What supporting document should I send for this? Would my record of employment work?
Right now I am receiving employment insurance, should I tell them about it as well?

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
I don't think you need to send any documents, but if you want you can send a scanned copy of your record of employment to
CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca [make sure you add your Name, DoB, UCI, AOR number (file number)]. To normally let them know you can send an email to above address. This address is used when there is a change in your application like getting married, having a child or changing address etc.

EI does not effect CEC applications, because you have worked and paid taxes already.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Lumina said:
@ iamroth
Does the RPRF request always come after Medical Results are uploaded or it can come earlier?
Can come earlier as well. Some applicants get the RPRF request 1-2 days after receiving the MR.

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
Lumina said:
@ iamroth
Does the RPRF request always come after Medical Results are uploaded or it can come earlier?
Remember you can pay RPRF anytime, you don't have to wait for them to request it.

Applebite

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
10-03-2014
Med's Done....
12-03-2014
Passport Req..
25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-2014
Lumina said:
@ iamroth
Its reminder of Fees payment, can come anytime after MR in most of the cases but some people got before MR.