Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
Canuck20 said:
It looks like Ottawa is working on applications received in March & April. That is the best I can decifer from the spreadsheets. I'm making the assumption that most Buffalo applications were transferred to Ottawa after the Buffalo office closed.

Thanks to all the people who keep the spreadsheets updated. Great work on our behalf.

With the holidays approaching I know it is tough to be patient but keep smiling and stay positive.

For all the American applicants and sponsors.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)
I'm assuming the same thing, that they're working on those months, but some of the Buffalo apps also went to LA as well, it's hard to tell because they were first transferred to Ottawa and then from there sent to LA to be finished up. Confusing. But it seems that a lot of people get there passport request from Ottawa within 7 or 8 months so that's hopeful.

And yes, Happy Thanksgiving! I'm in Canada right now with my wife and were having a small little dinner together tomorrow with just us.

hereforu

Sep 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
19-10-2012
Med's Request
PR In Process: 29-11-2012
Passport Req..
March 7, 2013
LANDED..........
April 4, 2013
Hi, i have a quick question, for the second portion of the payment , do u guys suggest i pay it now or wait till they request it

Thnx

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
hereforu said:
Hi, i have a quick question, for the second portion of the payment , do u guys suggest i pay it now or wait till they request it

Thnx
I think I would pay it now if it were me, that way they should receive the payment a few weeks in advance and Mississauga can make the note that it has been received before the final processing of your visa. That way it will hopefully not delay anything.

When I thought that I wouldn't be able to pay the RPRF upfront with the initial application (turns out I could pay everything all together upfront) I had said to myself that I would pay it really soon after I got notification from Mississauga of my sponsor approval... so I'd go ahead and pay it now.

hereforu

Sep 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
19-10-2012
Med's Request
Passport Req..
March 7, 2013
LANDED..........
April 4, 2013
tink23 said:
I think I would pay it now if it were me, that way they should receive the payment a few weeks in advance and Mississauga can make the note that it has been received before the final processing of your visa. That way it will hopefully not delay anything.

When I thought that I wouldn't be able to pay the RPRF upfront with the initial application (turns out I could pay everything all together upfront) I had said to myself that I would pay it really soon after I got notification from Mississauga of my sponsor approval... so I'd go ahead and pay it now.

Thank you =)

Canuck20

Nov 5, 2012
Beaverton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2012
AOR Received.
NA
File Transfer...
24/09/2012
Med's Done....
24/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
9/05/2013
LANDED..........
24/05/2013
hereforu said:
Thank you =)
We paid ours the day we received our sponsorship approval. We did it online through the CIC site.
The sooner the better so as not to slow down the process.

hereforu

Sep 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
File Transfer...
19-10-2012
Med's Request
Passport Req..
March 7, 2013
LANDED..........
April 4, 2013
Canuck20 said:
We paid ours the day we received our sponsorship approval. We did it online through the CIC site.
The sooner the better so as not to slow down the process.

Yeah thnx , i ll do it right away. :)

bangbon_10

Aug 29, 2012
hi! i'm new here, i'm also a AUGUST applicant. I sent my application Aug. 7 in manila visa office. They received it on August 10, 2012 and started processing it on November 5. Is there anyone here who has the same timeline like me?

Luckyman

Sep 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please clarify Bangbon_10....you mean you sent your application to Mississauga aug. 7, or your sponsorship approval was Aug7, then file transfer reaching phil on Aug.10?

If the first scenario is true....you mean to say that eCas shows "In process"?.....whoa, that would be great news, but If the latter is the case you are not an August applicant.....

Cheers!

longsump

Sep 1, 2010
My hubby just received the 2nd stage AOR in his email today!

2nd stage AOR: November 22, 2012

Please add this to the timeline louie_ann :) (Sorry I don't know how to send you a personal message?)

louie_ann

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13, 2012
Med's Done....
July 3, 2012
longsump said:
My hubby just received the 2nd stage AOR in his email today!

2nd stage AOR: November 22, 2012

Please add this to the timeline louie_ann :) (Sorry I don't know how to send you a personal message?)
Added. Cheers!

dj88

Nov 15, 2012
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 16 2012
AOR Received.
July 27 2012
VISA ISSUED...
January2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
longsump!!when is youre sponsorship approved..??did you have youre ppr now..??is youre husband is a canadian??congrats to you..:)

MissDominica

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
(13-08-2012) 21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
(28-11-2012)
File Transfer...
(22-10-2012) 10-10-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
(30-05-2012)
Interview........
(24-10-2013)
Passport Req..
04-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2014
LANDED..........
05-12-2014
Hi August'ees,

Glad to see some purple AOR's on that spreadsheet.. keep them coming! I am patiently awaiting mine from POS.

It's late and I may be completely off my rocker, but is there a mistake in the "days since sponsor approval" column. I looked at mine and it says sponsor approved Oct 22 (correct) and days since sponsor approval as 70. I wish I'd survived that many days, because I'd have my AOR by now lol.. but really its been a month.. ? Anyway, it does not matter... Im just happy to see the colors filling up, albeit slowly and louie_ann has been so kind as to keep the spreadsheet up for us! Which is awesome, since Im not at all good with technology or spreadsheets LOL.

Please post as you all receive updates... we are all happy to hear of others' successes and each new success means our own is one step closer!

tink23

Champion Member
Apr 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 23, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 9, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 4, 2012
MissDominica said:
Hi August'ees,

Glad to see some purple AOR's on that spreadsheet.. keep them coming! I am patiently awaiting mine from POS.

It's late and I may be completely off my rocker, but is there a mistake in the "days since sponsor approval" column. I looked at mine and it says sponsor approved Oct 22 (correct) and days since sponsor approval as 70. I wish I'd survived that many days, because I'd have my AOR by now lol.. but really its been a month.. ? Anyway, it does not matter... Im just happy to see the colors filling up, albeit slowly and louie_ann has been so kind as to keep the spreadsheet up for us! Which is awesome, since Im not at all good with technology or spreadsheets LOL.

Please post as you all receive updates... we are all happy to hear of others' successes and each new success means our own is one step closer!
Hi miss Dominica,

You're very positive, which is good because the past week or 2 I've been feeling really down and It's really not a good feeling at all. I feel like crying almost everyday at least once. I hope things start looking up soon and I'm going to really try to put a positive spin on everything so I start feeling better.

Anyway miss Dominica, I think u were just a little tired because I think the column u were talking about was titled " # of days FOR sponsorship" and not days since sponsorship. I wish I could "like" your post because it really will be so nice when more in august gets to that pink/purple colour!

louie_ann

Star Member
Aug 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13, 2012
Med's Done....
July 3, 2012
MissDominica said:
Hi August'ees,

Very Welcome! :) it my pleasure to update our spreadsheet. i hope for color "YELLOW" for all of us very soon. God bless!

Shylox

May 22, 2012
Vancouver, BC/Pittsburgh, PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 13th 2012
AOR Received.
N/A
File Transfer...
October 22nd 2012
Med's Done....
June 7th 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Never got one
VISA ISSUED...
February 21st, 2013
LANDED..........
February 28th, 2013
louie_ann said:
Very Welcome! :) it my pleasure to update our spreadsheet. i hope for color "YELLOW" for all of us very soon. God bless!
Yes! Though, yellow looks terrible on me, I think it will suit our spreadsheet perfectly! :p Doesn't everyone agree? haha