+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone,
I applied on 18th August and got no update so far. I'm taking online classes from Sept 7, 2021.

This is my timeline
Medical check: Done upfront on Jul 15 2021
SDS applied: 18 Aug 2021
BIL: 16 Aug 2021
Biometrics given and updated: 23rd Sep 2021
Medical passed: 28 Sep 2021
Eligibility review started: Not yet
Hello, welcome to the waiting club, your eligibility not started yet? Usually it started together with medical passed updated.

ozy33

Oct 21, 2021
Hello, welcome to the waiting club, your eligibility not started yet? Usually it started together with medical passed updated.
Hello and thank you. I have been following this thread but I finally decided to make a profile here. And yes, my review hasn't started yet. That's what worries me, online studies are only valid Dec 31st and I have no update whatsoever. Jan intake is getting ppr but they haven't even cleared the sept intake

Last edited:
Reactions: yesWeCanada

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Hello and thank you. I have been following this thread but I finally decided to make a profile here. And yes, my review hasn't started it. That's what worries me, online studies are only valid Dec 31st and I have no update whatsoever. Jan intake is getting ppr but they haven't even cleared the sept intake
Dont worry, sometimes it's a good thing, then you will get a decision altogether when they start reviewing it. But yeah, a bit worrisome for those filed 2nd week August, seriously no news so far when some Sept applications already got decisions like wtffff

Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
yeah there really is something wrong with those filed in 2nd week August man, what is iirc doing with their worklists ????
Who knows what happened dude. Its getting on our nerves...lets me hopeful.
Also, all his friends who applied around that time got PPRs. All SDS files.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hello and thank you. I have been following this thread but I finally decided to make a profile here. And yes, my review hasn't started it. That's what worries me, online studies are only valid Dec 31st and I have no update whatsoever. Jan intake is getting ppr but they haven't even cleared the sept intake
Welcome to the club!
Be hopeful, it will come!

ozy33

Oct 21, 2021
Dont worry, sometimes it's a good thing, then you will get a decision altogether when they start reviewing it. But yeah, a bit worrisome for those filed 2nd week August, seriously no news so far when some Sept applications already got decisions like wtffff
Exactly. I don't know what's up with that? Why are they skipping the files between 10th-20th Aug

realslimshady

Oct 21, 2021
Hello and thank you. I have been following this thread but I finally decided to make a profile here. And yes, my review hasn't started yet. That's what worries me, online studies are only valid Dec 31st and I have no update whatsoever. Jan intake is getting ppr but they haven't even cleared the sept intake
Hello Guys! I have been following this thread for a long time since it was created. I am also pursuing my online classes (Fall 2021 intake) and the uncertainty regarding our PPR's is troublesome.
Also, I have seen that almost everyone who filed their visa in the 1st and 2nd week of August is waiting for their decision (WhatsApp and Facebook groups) so I hope IRCC accelerates now.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
We cant really say that is the case. Be hopeful and be positive. We will get it man;)
It's so hard to be positive buddy.. its 34th day after getting BVL. Some people are saying the trend is opposite now. The more gap in bvl and ppr the higher the chances of refusal. When did u get ur bvl?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
It's so hard to be positive buddy.. its 34th day after getting BVL. Some people are saying the trend is opposite now. The more gap in bvl and ppr the higher the chances of refusal. When did u get ur bvl?
I have not got my BVL, its in eligibility review. Last one was medical update on Sep 22nd.
I understand your frustration, not sure when we will get out of this. Dont loose hope...

Reactions: Aesopzai

Freecanman

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Hello everyone,
I applied on 18th August and got no update so far. I'm taking online classes from Sept 7, 2021.

This is my timeline
Medical check: Done upfront on Jul 15 2021
SDS applied: 18 Aug 2021
BIL: 16 Aug 2021
Biometrics given and updated: 23rd Sep 2021
Medical passed: 28 Sep 2021
Eligibility review started: Not yet
hey, I’m in the same situation. Medical updated on Oct 13th but eligibility didn’t start yet. Very confusing…

iceysub

Sep 4, 2021
Maybe by next week we would see results of our files as on the ircc website it says they are processing files lodged between aug 1 to 7.
and this updates weekly so hopefully by end of this month or start of nov.
Rest its again just speculations.
Dont know what to think, do or plan dude.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Is anyone here planning to hold any airline tickets? While IRCC is busy sorting its mess, the ticket prices are getting very expensive each day.