+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Can we discuss about Germany study visa prospects as I find this is also a good option.
It is. But I am not towards Europe or any other place. Canada is closer to USA (the place of awesome innovations, although fading but still the best). Canada is one of the largest nations with less people. Think long term, put climate change in the equation. Then more land becomes available. You can move in between borders of Canada and USA.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
It is. But I am not towards Europe or any other place. Canada is closer to USA (the place of awesome innovations, although fading but still the best). Canada is one of the largest nations with less people. Think long term, put climate change in the equation. Then more land becomes available. You can move in between borders of Canada and USA.
For me, Europe has so much history & culture and also a great work structure (think proper work/life balance). I would choose Europe in a blink of an eye if not for the easy migration route which Canada offers. Lastly, no extreme weather like Canada(unless you live in BC, then you just deal with rain). Personally for me, I would never consider to stay in US even if I get a high paying job. I am not comfortable with the gun laws there and hate the thought of getting shot anytime, anywhere just coz he/she had a bad day.

In fact, if IRCC decides to hand me rejection again, ill consider studying in Ireland or UK.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
For me, Europe has so much history & culture and also a great work structure (think proper work/life balance). I would choose Europe in a blink of an eye if not for the easy migration route which Canada offers. Lastly, no extreme weather like Canada(unless you live in BC, then you just deal with rain). Personally for me, I would never consider to stay in US even if I get a high paying job. I am not comfortable with the gun laws there and hate the thought of getting shot anytime, anywhere just coz he/she had a bad day.

In fact, if IRCC decides to hand me rejection again, ill consider studying in Ireland or UK.
Same with me.. I ll go for UK then. Let's wait for 2 more weeks till start of November.

Reactions: itsmecan

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021

I agree with US. I would not choose to live there for sure, gun nuts are many. I meant border crossing for short work or visits. I understand the work life balance in Europe but lately there is rising anti-immigration rhetoric which I find troublesome. Also only Germany is doing quite well in EURO economy. Only Germany I feel its worth it but its a small country. Huge land has huge advantages so Canada is the place for me. Maybe Germany if Canada tanks completely my app. Hope for the best guys.

I liked this discussion, away from the shit show. Thanks @Jagjit2019

Reactions: Jagjit2019

Freecanman

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
It's been a few days since my eligibility review began, I'm so nervous and I don't know what to expect lmao.
What’s your timeline look like Mate? My eligibility hasn’t even started. Just medical has been passed since last week

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Should i submit it then? I don’t have any gap years from my undergrad to masters and the field of study has been the same throughout (Comp Sci).
SOP or LOI submitting through webform I have concern how we can know if we submit any document through webform and IRCC attach or not with our files because its ask which visa office our file is in progress. Now we know that if we submitted from Pakistan then our visa office is Abu Dhabi. My question is what if our file in Warsaw and we chose abu dhabi office at time of webform attachments?

Moh Alduais

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
SOP or LOI submitting through webform I have concern how we can know if we submit any document through webform and IRCC attach or not with our files because its ask which visa office our file is in progress. Now we know that if we submitted from Pakistan then our visa office is Abu Dhabi. My question is what if our file in Warsaw and we chose abu dhabi office at time of webform attachments?
I submitted additional documents by email to the Canadian embassy. And asked them about my application and their response:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email. The provided document is now added to your file.

Please be informed that your application is in queue for review by an officer. We cannot provide you a date on when it will be finalized. Should we require additional documents or information we will send you a correspondence via your online account.

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
I agree with US. I would not choose to live there for sure, gun nuts are many. I meant border crossing for short work or visits. I understand the work life balance in Europe but lately there is rising anti-immigration rhetoric which I find troublesome. Also only Germany is doing quite well in EURO economy. Only Germany I feel its worth it but its a small country. Huge land has huge advantages so Canada is the place for me. Maybe Germany if Canada tanks completely my app. Hope for the best guys.

You are welcome bro.

Shouldn't we try and start researching about Germany, Ireland and UK? I mean what if there is no outcome in Canada?
Like today afternoon, I read about the steps and requirements about Germany student visa, how it is done and when are the intakes etc.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014

Canada is all better but we should get a study permit in the first place.

• Haha
Reactions: yesWeCanada

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
COPIED Facebook
Hi, my daughter applied for her visa on the 27th August and got her biometrics updates on the 21st of September. She received her BVL (Biometric Validity Letter) along with correspondence letter stating her application is being refused on the grounds of the visa officer not being satisfied that she will leave Canada at the end of her stay.

Although, she had mentioned quite a few times about her intention of returning back to India in her SOP and Visa Request Letter, should we re-appeal her decision or start a new application?

And how much time does it ideally take for her visa to come since she needs to notify and get enrolled in her university's courses by December 1. Please help me out!

Thank you!