+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
You are welcome bro.

Shouldn't we try and start researching about Germany, Ireland and UK? I mean what if there is no outcome in Canada?
Like today afternoon, I read about the steps and requirements about Germany student visa, how it is done and when are the intakes etc.
Yes we can. But I am very clear that I want to be in Canada. All my friends are in US. That was also one of the reasons for me to to try to Canada. But these are my reasons. You guys can research other countries. I totally agree that Canada is not the only best country.

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Any updates from August? I heard someone got her PPR today. Applied on 26 Aug from China.
Files from 23rd Aug onwards have been getting decisions in big numbers. Its only files before that which is sluggish. I also saw one 1st Oct SDS applicant getting decision.

lavieinca

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
Files from 23rd Aug onwards have been getting decisions in big numbers. Its only files before that which is sluggish. I also saw one 1st Oct SDS applicant getting decision.
1st Oct SDS applicant got a decision, seriously? What's his/her profile?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
So one of my fellow Loyalist student got PPR. He got it yesterday I think. He applied during my timeline, almost everything is same. His medical was not updated when mine was updated. Let me confirm the details in sometime. But he is a recent graduate.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
So one of my fellow Loyalist student got PPR. He got it yesterday I think. He applied during my timeline, almost everything is same. His medical was not updated when mine was updated. Let me confirm the details in sometime. But he is a recent graduate.
Did he also apply in july? Bro is this right that the more delay after getting BVL means our application is rejected but IRCC is not letting the decision out so that a backlog is not created??

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
saw on a facebook group a lot of ppl complaining they nv receive decision when their applications were filed on 2nd week August, all got medical updated but no decision, about 120 of them, cannot be all rejected? LOL

Reactions: yesWeCanada

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Good thing they are touching the date range already, his probably is a straightforward case, don't think too much, yours would come in no time.

Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
So correction, he applied on Aug 25th. Medical and PPR was approved on Oct 18th! So anybody who is before Aug 20th is in some void!!

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Did he also apply in july? Bro is this right that the more delay after getting BVL means our application is rejected but IRCC is not letting the decision out so that a backlog is not created??
We cant really say that is the case. Be hopeful and be positive. We will get it man;)

Reactions: Aesopzai

ozy33

Oct 21, 2021
saw on a facebook group a lot of ppl complaining they nv receive decision when their applications were filed on 2nd week August, all got medical updated but no decision, about 120 of them, cannot be all rejected? LOL
Hello everyone,
I applied on 18th August and got no update so far. I'm taking online classes from Sept 7, 2021.

This is my timeline
Medical check: Done upfront on Jul 15 2021
SDS applied: 18 Aug 2021
BIL: 16 Aug 2021
Biometrics given and updated: 23rd Sep 2021
Medical passed: 28 Sep 2021
Eligibility review started: Not yet