+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi, do we have to apply separately for co-op work permit at the time of application or we have to get it during the time of the entry into Canada from port?

Amy_.007

Aug 16, 2021
Hi..
I've applied on 3rd of July 2021...my application is SDS and I've completed my biometrics on 4th August but my medical is still not updated on gc other applicants around me have got their PPR in just a week after biometrics... please tell me if anyone is in same situation like me... it's actually freaking me out...

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi..
I've applied on 3rd of July 2021...my application is SDS and I've completed my biometrics on 4th August but my medical is still not updated on gc other applicants around me have got their PPR in just a week after biometrics... please tell me if anyone is in same situation like me... it's actually freaking me out...
Its a mystery box, there is nothing we can do except wait. Good luck!
Can you tell me about your profile and where you are applying from?
I am applying for India and Bangalore bio-metric appointments are in September :(

Favian dsouza

Mar 21, 2021
Hi..
no results yet you can check my signature its given I'm in the same boat as you buddy

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Where are u all from
My details are in my signature. It will be interesting to see how SDS apps are processed. I suggest everybody put their details in signature, then we will be able to get a picture about this visa process. One thing is for sure, its crazy stressful. These forums help a lot.

Gem9018

Aug 21, 2021
Hi just want to ask, is it true that the processing time of student direct stream and regular stream are the same now? I want to lodge my visa through direct stream but my agent told me that the processing time are the same now, thanks..

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi just want to ask, is it true that the processing time of student direct stream and regular stream are the same now? I want to lodge my visa through direct stream but my agent told me that the processing time are the same now, thanks..
No, its not clear that they are same, but they are getting delayed. But I strongly suggest go through SDS only if you can. They are processed in Canada where lock-downs might not happen considering their vaccination stages. Go with SDS if you can.

Reactions: Tabitha87

Gem9018

Aug 21, 2021
No, its not clear that they are same, but they are getting delayed. But I strongly suggest go through SDS only if you can. They are processed in Canada where lock-downs might not happen considering their vaccination stages. Go with SDS if you can.
Thank you…

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
And one more, can i use the GIC certificate also as my proof of fund in the regular stream?
I guess you can, but while you are applying the system asks questions and based on your answer it will decide its sds and non-sds. So I am not sure if you can go through normal app, please dont omit any details while answering these questions. I suggest you see some videos on sds and non-sds step-by-step applications on youtube