+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

Nicole_Pinto

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
Is anyone here planning to hold any airline tickets? While IRCC is busy sorting its mess, the ticket prices are getting very expensive each day.
I was thinking about the same.
Especially on days close to Christmas and New Year ticket prices may go up even more.
(For Jan intake)

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Especially on days close to Christmas and New Year ticket prices may go up even more.
(For Jan intake)
Yeah true. I have a 2 months notice period so I anticipate that I would be departing over the festive period itself(if approved)

Freecanman

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Guys I have a question. Do we need to send passport for stamping of TRV if we already have a tourist/visitor visa which is valid for 5+ years? I haven’t received the study permit, but I am asking for the future. I already have a TRV technically…

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
(For Jan intake)
I had seen the flight prices from India and were around 36k one month back for mid December travel, now they are around 55k. Most of them are non-refundable. So there is no way we can book these. And for Jan travel they are above 1 lakh, non refundable. So get ready to pay more people.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
It's less likely they forget your application. If it takes long long long time, eg. more than 4 months, maybe the application is under security check, if so, there no time guarantee when this will be finished.
I see, then why does it seem they forget the bunch of us that filed in the 1st 2 week of August sigh

Nicole_Pinto

Star Member
Mar 29, 2021
I had seen the flight prices from India and were around 36k one month back for mid December travel, now they are around 55k. Most of them are non-refundable. So there is no way we can book these. And for Jan travel they are above 1 lakh, non refundable. So get ready to pay more people.
Two days back I checked Air India price for mid December and it showed more than one lakh...around one lakh twenty nine thousand or so (from Bangalore)

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
I submitted additional documents by email to the Canadian embassy. And asked them about my application and their response:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email. The provided document is now added to your file.

Please be informed that your application is in queue for review by an officer. We cannot provide you a date on when it will be finalized. Should we require additional documents or information we will send you a correspondence via your online account.
Emailed Canadian embassy of the VO country? Like AD, Warsaw etc right. And how long did it take to get a response

JJ UAE

May 16, 2021
SDS India application for Jan 2022 intake

Submitted application on 29 August
Biometric - Updated from Previous file
Upfront medical - Given on 25th Aug
Background Check- In progress
Medical Got updated - 22 Oct (Passed)
Bvl updated - 22 Oct
Eligibility Review - started 22 Oct

Waiting for further positive update

Reactions: yesWeCanada

Moh Alduais

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
SDS India application for Jan 2022 intake

Submitted application on 29 August
Biometric - Updated from Previous file
Upfront medical - Given on 25th Aug
Background Check- In progress
Medical Got updated - 22 Oct (Passed)
Bvl updated - 22 Oct
Eligibility Review - started 22 Oct

Waiting for further positive update
I believe your decision is close.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Yes ,earlier from UAE Non SDS and got refused. This time from india under SDS ....lets hope will get some good news.
Isn't complicated as first applied from UAE as u had work permit visa in UAE and u applied for study in canada and refused and now applied in India so how u explain why u left job in UAE. If didn't leave job then how explained that why applied from India even u work and live in UAE