+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Did you do your medical on 30th or it got updated on 30th? If not, when did it get updated. Seems like each date of application now has different patterns. I haven't seen many PPR being issued between 21 and 22, there have been quite a lot from 23rd onwards.
Correct, in fact I have not seen almost none of the apps logged between Aug 1 to 22nd. Very rare, like 1 or 2, Aug 19th I have seen one. But none form Aug 15 to Aug 18

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Are we forgotten? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Sometimes I get that feeling. Its so wired. Like how come I am not seeing any of those dates?!
Sometimes I find that theory to be true where they have updated medical since long and not released the result. If its negative, so that we dont reapply soon for the same intake. Man its so hard to sit and wait and not go bonkers o_O

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
Sometimes I get that feeling. Its so wired. Like how come I am not seeing any of those dates?!
Sometimes I find that theory to be true where they have updated medical since long and not released the result. If its negative, so that we dont reapply soon for the same intake. Man its so hard to sit and wait and not go bonkers o_O
With every day passing and the data we have at hand. I am getting more inclined towards this theory of all the ones that have medical updated are rejected and they are simply not releasing this info. Shame on them if this is true!

Reactions: yesWeCanada

Lokesh2410

Feb 7, 2016
Did you do your medical on 30th or it got updated on 30th? If not, when did it get updated. Seems like each date of application now has different patterns. I haven't seen many PPR being issued between 21 and 22, there have been quite a lot from 23rd onwards.
The medical got updated on 30th August, as a ghost update on the application.

pravpam

Feb 20, 2021
Hi All,

This is praveen, I applied for "Project Management" Post Graduate certificate program at belleville campus.

Below are my profile details.
Medical check: 21 Sep 2021
SDS applied: 3 Oct 2021
BIL: 4 Oct 2021
Biometrics given and updated: 7 Oct 2021
Medical passed: Not yet
Eligibility review started: Not yet
BVL: Not yet
PPR: Not yet
Passport stamped: Not yet
Landed in Canada: Not yet

Freecanman

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
I'm nervous af lol. Didn't think SOP was necessary or important and submitted the application without it.

Current status:
Biometrics given and updated: 7 Oct 2021
Medical passed: Passed on 13 Oct 2021
Eligibility review started: Not yet
BVL: Not yet
PPR: Not yet
Public University (top 300 QS/THE ranking)

During which stage can I expect the rejection then? Eligibility stage? Wish they made it more clear to submit SOP. I didn't apply through any agent and skipped it yaar.

Freecanman

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
I've read in one of the groups that current trend of everything getting updated is what is approved. Everyone who had their medicals updated with nothing else is rejection but they release it slowly as they don't want to create panic among masses and also they don't want people to reapply quickly as it increases their work load.

Take this info with pinch of salt as with everyone else its only speculations.
Do you have any proof or is this baseless speculation?

Reactions: terki and Godsmercy

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
I clearly said its a speculation.
Also what I seen both bvl and approval coming together and if bvl issued more then 10 days even a month it seems application rejected but ircc not releasing the decision due to panic and avoid from further load as students will reapply quickly.

Reactions: itsmecan