+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Aiyo!! 4 days, so it is true! But these guys said it was end of Aug dates man
Wow really? Maybe they submitted their medical etc real early it's just pending their biometrics and their applications can be finalized (just my assumption)

From what I heard, SDS could take about 6 weeks now and that's considered fast processing already *roll eyes*, some could take as long as 8-10 weeks lol :rolleyes:

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Wow really? Maybe they submitted their medical etc real early it's just pending their biometrics and their applications can be finalized (just my assumption)

From what I heard, SDS could take about 6 weeks now and that's considered fast processing already *roll eyes*, some could take as long as 8-10 weeks lol :rolleyes:
Thats what they said, I asked them twice! 6 weeks is a blessing :) Lets see....

Reactions: tiandstories

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
So, biometrics got updated on the same day, Sep 6th. Now we wait again...
So what is BVL then?

Last edited:

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Nothing for me as of now. Even if it was I cant check it often, the application is through consultants account, I cant ask him again and again! So from this group there are no miracle movements. Nobody got PPR in days :(
Haha, i feel you..

Looking forward to some good news end of September ... the wait is killing me haha cuz I need to make other personal plans as well based on the outcome :D

Also, your medical done in July not updated as Passed on system yet?

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Haha, i feel you..

Looking forward to some good news end of September ... the wait is killing me haha cuz I need to make other personal plans as well based on the outcome :D

Yes, medical not updated yet. I see yours also is not updated. This wait is horrible. I also have to make arrangements personal and work wise. I have got information that I can extend my notice period, so planning on when to resign. Lets see how that goes. I want to spend some time with family, need to see how that goes.

Reactions: tiandstories

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Haha, i feel you..

Hey! I also wanted to know how does a BVL letter look like. Google search is not giving proper results, but found one in this forum. Now I know how it looks like. So it will have a correspondence entry in the messages along with the letter in your email. So which gods have been praying too?! :) Any special one, please recommend :p

Last edited:

JJ UAE

May 16, 2021
-Upfront medical done on 24 Aug
-Visa File lodged on 29 Aug (SDS India)
-Biometric updated from previous file
- Medical not yet updated

Waiting .........for further updates

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
-Upfront medical done on 24 Aug
-Visa File lodged on 29 Aug (SDS India)
-Biometric updated from previous file
- Medical not yet updated

Waiting .........for further updates
I also dont have any update. Lets see who gets first update in this thread!

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020
Any update?

As of today, my application completes 1 month from the day I filed my visa and 24days from completion of Biometrics.