+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
tomorrow marks the 20th day since i enrolled my biometrics, haha... no hope that they will process it within the timeline then.
The timeline are all out of the window for now. IRCC is still figuring out how to deal with COVID. Maybe in few years they'll figure out how to get more efficient ;-)

Reactions: tiandstories

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
tomorrow marks the 20th day since i enrolled my biometrics, haha... no hope that they will process it within the timeline then.
Honestly I don’t think it would hurt to do a webform now that its been 20 days. Mention that you understand they r busy w the Afghan applicafions and all that but your uni has started already and when can you expect a decision etc. That’s what I’m gonna do as soon as it’s 20 days since Biometrics for me

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Guys IRCC isn’t processing us currently . Read this tweet from IRCC
1/2 Hi. Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we can’t process applications normally or give accurate processing times for most applications. We can confirm that we are currently prioritizing applications from those affected by the situation in Afghanistan.

they literally aren’t processing us at the moment

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Ahh sorry. I explain my case application type and dates. Then asked what step is processed for me now, and if there is a certain time I can get the final decision. They did not reply anything.
Sorrry I did not understand about you raised the web form ??? How you did the webform by going GCkey login account and Where there full status page then final decision icon and then did not understand what you said ??

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Guys IRCC isn’t processing us currently . Read this tweet from IRCC
1/2 Hi. Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we can’t process applications normally or give accurate processing times for most applications. We can confirm that we are currently prioritizing applications from those affected by the situation in Afghanistan.

they literally aren’t processing us at the moment
Ah.. that really sucks, then they should have put a notification on the website or something you we all don't wait in vain everyday. The waiting game is really tiring. Haha. :eek:

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi all, yesterday I submitted my biometrics. I also took the premium package from them for the passport pick up and drop. I wanted to ask if you guys took any of this service from VFS? I went to Bangalore VFS. Let me know what you think of it.
So now the real wait begins. So nervous, God help us all..

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Hi all, yesterday I submitted my biometrics. I also took the premium package from them for the passport pick up and drop. I wanted to ask if you guys took any of this service from VFS? I went to Bangalore VFS. Let me know what you think of it.
I’m confused if you’ve only just done biometrics yesterday why are you booking passport pick and drop now?

Alex222333

Mar 5, 2021
After I received a BVL email, I received a second email which has this content

" This refers to your application for a Canadian temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:  Passport/Travel Document: The passport submitted with this application is to expire in November 2021. Please provide the bio-data page of your updated passport details.  This must be received at this office by: 2021/10/03"

I have updated and sent the info needed.

Do you think this email is geared towards ppr?

Anudeep98

Sep 7, 2021
Submitted SDS application on Aug 3rd,2021 and paid application fee on the same day but still didn't receive biometrics instruction letter.
Between my medical got updated on aug 12.

raised webform twice and no update. Does anyone know why its taking longer for biometrics letter.

tiandstories

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
Submitted SDS application on Aug 3rd,2021 and paid application fee on the same day but still didn't receive biometrics instruction letter.
Between my medical got updated on aug 12.

raised webform twice and no update. Does anyone know why its taking longer for biometrics letter.
did u pay for biometrics fee?

iceysub

Sep 4, 2021
i took the same service.
Its ok i guess, It kinda removes worry from our minds a little bit as a person will come pick and drop the passport for us.
Rest, lets hope for the best.