+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aug 2021 SDS applicants please gather

mujtaba1997

Sep 14, 2021
I guess they have been playing pick and choose with applications. I have seen many applicants getting their PPR literally in 20-35 working days and some are still waiting frim Dec 2020. Only IRCC knows rest are assumptions which we hear.

Geet7

Sep 13, 2021
I guess they have been playing pick and choose with applications. I have seen many applicants getting their PPR literally in 20-35 working days and some are still waiting frim Dec 2020. Only IRCC knows rest are assumptions which we hear.
I don't believe it's an application limit issue, I haven´'t come accross any information that sugests that. However, I have no clue as to what could be considered as a real estimated processing time for applications (SDS and Non SDS). You can see in a lot of forums that there are cases that receive a decision very fast (around 4 weeks) and there are people with more than 10 months without a decision. I believe it's on a case to case basis and also the region has a lot to do with the processing time.

In the end, let's hope everybody receives a decision before their startingd date.

marriamm

Sep 14, 2021
I’ve applied under sds on august 17 and got my biometrics enrolled on august 20 but it still says it requires action. Also my medical updated on august 30.

Reactions: jay.pnchl16

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
I’ve applied under sds on august 17 and got my biometrics enrolled on august 20 but it still says it requires action. Also my medical updated on august 30.
Your file is moving at a good pace but I am not sure what this 'requires action' mean. Tell us more about it.

marriamm

Sep 14, 2021
Your file is moving at a good pace but I am not sure what this 'requires action' mean. Tell us more about it.
My biometrics enrolment details are showing in my account but the status for the biometrics is not completed and it says we need your finger prints to process your application

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
My biometrics enrolment details are showing in my account but the status for the biometrics is not completed and it says we need your finger prints to process your application
Hmmm this is trouble, then somehow you need to get it corrected. That needs correction. Others, can you confirm if this is correct?

shaheen syed

Aug 7, 2020
I don't believe it's an application limit issue, I haven´'t come accross any information that sugests that. However, I have no clue as to what could be considered as a real estimated processing time for applications (SDS and Non SDS). You can see in a lot of forums that there are cases that receive a decision very fast (around 4 weeks) and there are people with more than 10 months without a decision. I believe it's on a case to case basis and also the region has a lot to do with the processing time.

In the end, let's hope everybody receives a decision before their startingd date.
This isn't just about study....they mean business and there are a lot of factors which might be influencing this trend.

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Its okay as long as it says enrolled at the bottom of your application,it will eventually pop up as updated good luck!

marriamm

Sep 14, 2021
Its okay as long as it says enrolled at the bottom of your application,it will eventually pop up as updated good luck!
Yes, it shows the enrolment details. But is my application processing? From what I heard the processing only begins once biometrics completes

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Yes, it shows the enrolment details. But is my application processing? From what I heard the processing only begins once biometrics completes
Yes it is didn't they give you a tracking number at vac when you went to give your bio ?use that and if it says dispatched to ircc I think that it has went through so your good to go as long as it showed up on your application so don't worry,good luck!