+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

attestation letter

karan251202

Mar 2, 2024
i had applied study permit on 02 january 2024 but on 20 feb 2024 my permit refused . can i apply again without attestation letter or should i need attestation letter ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i i have applied for my graduation in motive power technician from loyalist college belle ville campus
Ok. So you need letter. Why were you refused? What is your education and current job? Why do you need to take that course in Canada? You probably can do it from your own country..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
any update of attestation letter for Ontario
Posted yesterday with budget. Says to contact admissions office.

Applications will be allocated to institutions based on the following criteria:

• Prioritize programs in the following high-demand areas, including skilled trades, health human resources, STEM, hospitality and child care.
  • Cannot exceed the institution’s 2023 permit levels.
  • As a final backstop, the ratio of international permits cannot exceed 55 per cent (exclusive of high-demand areas) of the institution’s 2023 first-year domestic enrolment.
  • French prioritized too
https://news.ontario.ca/en/release/1004360/ontario-allocating-international-student-applications-to-support-labour-market-needs

Khadeen

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
how many days it will take
fortunately i have applied for sept intake
Getting approved is based on why you were refused. You applied before January 22 so you were not refused because of the attestation letter. If you haven't evaluated your situation as to why you were refused even with the attestation letter they may still refuse you.