+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Are you inland or outland?
I think you don't have too much you can do but the good news is that wont gonna affected your PR. Only your employer can try to contact either the province or ircc to get the right info about what you can do.
How you know that it won’t affect or. I heated if you are rejected in work permit application it’s difficult to get or.

Poonamhans

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Are you inland or outland?
I think you don't have too much you can do but the good news is that wont gonna affected your PR. Only your employer can try to contact either the province or ircc to get the right info about what you can do.
I mean how it is possible to get pr if you are rejected in same program

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I mean how it is possible to get pr if you are rejected in same program
The WP is evaluated as a temporary visa. They gonna pay attention on what can make it difficult for you to return to your home country. If you are outland you should send it to your country visa office.
Otherwise the PR should go directly to Sydney office. Only you background, your health condition and the authentication of all of your support documents can make you get rejected.
I know a friend who passed through that. Get WP rejected then get his PR confirmed

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks buddy. I am outland,
That was strange that you apply for PR and try to proof that you will leave Canada after 2 years! Definitely it ishould not affect PR but probably I need to reapply to get work visa since my employer is waiting for me and with this slow PR process I can not wait more.
If somebody has an idea how I can proof that I have ties getting back to home, I will appreciate it.
The same thing happened to my friend. The wp and PR application are two contradictory things.
Do you think he can apply for visitor visa ?

Reactions: Shia-brz

truetalk

Sep 23, 2020
Sydney NS received AIGP Mar 10, 2020.
No AOR up till Sep 10 2020
Submitted webform enquiring if application package was received Sep 10 2020
Sep 22 2020 Email reply confirming receipt of application package was on Mar 10 2020 but haven't begun processing of my application yet as applications would be processed according to dates they were received.

Ankitghadia

Sep 9, 2020
is aipp on hold? I am eligible for the program right now. I have job offer also. Is it the reliable programme to invest time? Because i have been reading that process is on hold and not getting any further results. I am an inland applicant. Please fill me in if anybody has applied recently and got endorsement. Thank you in advance.

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
is aipp on hold? I am eligible for the program right now. I have job offer also. Is it the reliable programme to invest time? Because i have been reading that process is on hold and not getting any further results. I am an inland applicant. Please fill me in if anybody has applied recently and got endorsement. Thank you in advance.
Go with Express Entry... AIPP is not being processed at all and even if it was back to process the number of applications already submitted is gonna take too long. I’d say the process time is going to be anywhere between 1-2 years.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: RomanSky

Freda B

Jul 1, 2020
I got my endorsement certificate yesterday but I am now scared to apply because of the backlog. I am not sure about the timeline and it's stressing me out. I don't know if its a worthy gamble to wait and apply for EE in the next one year.

Reactions: RomanSky