+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ky_blue

Jul 13, 2020
I've prepared the 4 page article for CBC News, my journalist friend is going through it right now. You will all be informed next week as soon as I get the website up, so no one can erase our voice and we can get in touch. If anyone has Tech,programming and admin experience let me know I need someone to run the website.
Any update about your article?

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi Guys, did any of you got your employer to contact IRCC about your PR application?
Each designated employer has an email (dedicated account) they can use to contact IRCC to follow up directly with an Agent about your case.
Unfortunately my employer don't have that leadership to assist me on that.

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I've called IRCC on Friday, and the officer gave me (XEP....) file number.
He only asked for my PR payment receipt number.
When I called them 3 weeks ago, they told me I wasnt in the system yet.
Maybe this info will help...
My AR is 17.March 2020
AIPP Inland

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
My AR is 17.March 2020
AIPP Inland
Hi! Good knews! Congratulations!

lililynn

Star Member
Jul 19, 2020
My AR is 17.March 2020
AIPP Inland
Great! Did u use this number to link your account?

RANSIMRA

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
You cant link your application with the xep number. this is only a temporary number it doesnt mean they started to process your application yet
Good to know....well we asked u first that did u receive anything but no update from u....good atleast NCS gave us ray of hope. Everybody knows XEP is temporary file no. They will official one shortly. This means ircc is working on files which is good enough for now than nothing.

Reactions: NCS

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Good to know....well we asked u first that did u receive anything but no update from u....good atleast NCS gave us ray of hope. Everybody knows XEP is temporary file no. They will official one shortly. This means ircc is working on files which is good enough for now than nothing.
Unfortunately that’s not the case.. this number is given as soon as the file received in Sydney, and after start processing the file the number will be official but u drop the “X” letter. You can use this file number to link ur application just don't write the X letter. And to give u the bad news, I got this number 3 months ago, and yet no AOR and my file hasn't been started processing yet. I kept calling them every week but thats the only thing I got from them and after that even when sending web form they reply with no useful information, just general bullshit about Covid19.
I’m so sorry everybody, but thats the reality

Reactions: Lakshay338 and NCS

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
I received my Pre Arrival on Apr 9,2020, after that no movement until now... :confused::(
Are you inland or outland? Did you tried to call them?
I got my pre arrival since Feb, 2020. I called them 3 months ago (July), they told me everything was done, they just have to send me the letter regarding the passport request. I still got nothing until now.

Oct 16, 2020
Hey guys, sorry to be derailing the discussion here a bit, but I could really use some help from you all. I am going to submit my PR application in a couple of days under AHSP. I am currently working in Canada and not required to show proof of funds. But I am unclear about what to specify in the "unencumbered transferable funds". Any suggestion would greatly help! Thanks in advance