+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

U3691kamaka

Aug 11, 2020
They took 10 days... but my situation was different they said... i inside Canada and already working with employer
Good evening sir,
Please, I need serious help from you. Am a kind of stuck-up. Am interested in this program but I need someone as experienced as you to guide me. Please help me. I wrote IELTS made L8,S8,W6.5,R6.

U3691kamaka

Aug 11, 2020
Good evening sir,
Please, I need serious help from you. Am a kind of stuck-up. Am interested in this program but I need someone as experienced as you to guide me. Please help me. I wrote IELTS made L8,S8,W6.5,R6.
I want to migrate to Canada, please kindly assist me .

Sammy Pham

Jul 18, 2019
hey guys I have a question, for my endorsement application, is it okay if after I and my employer signed on all the documents, I am the one who will send to the Province? Does it have to be the employer send the endorsement package?

Johan Rodrigo

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
hey guys I have a question, for my endorsement application, is it okay if after I and my employer signed on all the documents, I am the one who will send to the Province? Does it have to be the employer send the endorsement package?
It has to be through your employer with their official email “ if applicable”. It used to be paper based sent by mail but due to covid19 it was changed to be sent through email.

sukh2795

Aug 23, 2017
Hello , i have question regarding AIPP, I am aware that I am eligible for this process and also have a job offer from the employer. As per the requirement the contract has to be 1 year, but what happens if my employer fires me or i loose my job during this period while my PR is in the process?

thanks in advance

I am also in a same boat, did you got any reply on this thread. Thank you :)

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Are you inland or outland? Did you tried to call them?
I got my pre arrival since Feb, 2020. I called them 3 months ago (July), they told me everything was done, they just have to send me the letter regarding the passport request. I still got nothing until now.
I am inland candidate. Called them several times in the last 5 months. Every time I have been told they don't need any further doc, assessment is done, but the final decision is not visible to them in their system yet.

David.123

Oct 7, 2020
I am inland candidate. Called them several times in the last 5 months. Every time I have been told they don't need any further doc, assessment is done, but the final decision is not visible to them in their system yet.
Hi all, do we have any solution(s) or ideas when all AIPP applicants get stocked? At least we have to rise our voice somehow. As far as I know, other programs still being processed.

Good luck to us all

Reactions: Ujjval

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi all, do we have any solution(s) or ideas when all AIPP applicants get stocked? At least we have to rise our voice somehow. As far as I know, other programs still being processed.

Good luck to us all
I did write an article for media, and I was told by one of the journalists that his editor won't allow him to publish anything on AIPP subject.
As for my letters to Prime Minister and Minister of Immigration, as well as to all Province Premiers, they all ignored my emails and letters.
Welcome to free country of Canada!

• Wow
Reactions: Vinami

sukh2795

Aug 23, 2017
I did write an article for media, and I was told by one of the journalists that his editor won't allow him to publish anything on AIPP subject.
As for my letters to Prime Minister and Minister of Immigration, as well as to all Province Premiers, they all ignored my emails and letters.
Welcome to free country of Canada!
This is so weird so that means we can't raise our voice? there is no one who can help us ? may be NDP leaders?