+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Savisoi001

May 7, 2020
I think we should do something.

https://twitter.com/CitImmCanada
https://www.facebook.com/CitCanada
First, I left a message here. Of course I didn't get an answer.

But at their twitter, a lot of international students are sending messages and they are getting answers.

I'm going to keep leaving messages regularly from now on.
Today I got the answer by webform that your file is not yet in the system.
So guys first of all if anyone of taking care about this program. We should unite together and then today I sent paper letter by express mail on same sydney aipp address for my query.
Ircc call centre representative told me that you can sent your query by mail where you already sent your paper appli application. And then sent a email to immigration minister that what about this program because no one getting any aor.
I will wait 15 days more then I will call to cbc news because they are going to prioritize spousal application and they have to clear 50000 application end of December.
If anyone want me to join to stand for our aor.
Let me know.
I am in nova scotia.
We all can do it together.
If no then don't post your query like this wait.
I am stressing out.

RomanSky

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
I got my endorsement certificate yesterday but I am now scared to apply because of the backlog. I am not sure about the timeline and it's stressing me out. I don't know if its a worthy gamble to wait and apply for EE in the next one year.
Hi Freda,
How long usually the Endorsement letter receive by candidate upon submission by employer? Thanks

NCS

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
So guys first of all if anyone of taking care about this program. We should unite together and then today I sent paper letter by express mail on same sydney aipp address for my query.
Ircc call centre representative told me that you can sent your query by mail where you already sent your paper appli application. And then sent a email to immigration minister that what about this program because no one getting any aor.
I will wait 15 days more then I will call to cbc news because they are going to prioritize spousal application and they have to clear 50000 application end of December.
Let me know.
I am in nova scotia.
I am stressing out.
I've prepared the 4 page article for CBC News, my journalist friend is going through it right now. You will all be informed next week as soon as I get the website up, so no one can erase our voice and we can get in touch. If anyone has Tech,programming and admin experience let me know I need someone to run the website.

Aippns13

Apr 18, 2020
I got my endorsement certificate yesterday but I am now scared to apply because of the backlog. I am not sure about the timeline and it's stressing me out. I don't know if its a worthy gamble to wait and apply for EE in the next one year.
Congratulations for ur endorsement
When u applied for endorsement and what is ur noc.
Are u inland applicant or outland.?

Freda B

Jul 1, 2020
Hi Freda,
How long usually the Endorsement letter receive by candidate upon submission by employer? Thanks
Mine took 20 days from the day of submission. But I am an inland applicant and was also very involved in all of the process and did not fail to express my desire to get it quickly

Reactions: RomanSky

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Let me know.
I am in nova scotia.
I am stressing out.
Thanks. I have also started my efforts of pushing and campaigning on Twitter. Will move on to more platforms. We cant be sitting ducks here.

Sing Ng

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Mine took 20 days from the day of submission. But I am an inland applicant and was also very involved in all of the process and did not fail to express my desire to get it quickly
So fast. What’s your NOC? And how did you express your desire, directly contacting immigration center or through your employer’s communication with immigration center?thanks

Freda B

Jul 1, 2020
So fast. What’s your NOC? And how did you express your desire, directly contacting immigration center or through your employer’s communication with immigration center?thanks
My noc is 4012. I don't know if it was my email that made it move fast or I was just in luck but when they sent me an acknowledgement of the submitted application, it included the name and email of the immigration officer assigned to my application. So I sent her a polite email, introducing myself and asked her to contact me if she has any questions and that I have a timeline that I have in mind for when I would love to submit my application to IRCC. She was very kind and replied to me immediately and I guess she had me in mind or maybe she's just an efficient worker.

Optimistic11

Sep 10, 2019
Followed the thread from last 2 pages. Seems like they are not processing very slowly from the conversation. Who is the last known applicant got the AIPP PR , I mean when did he/she applied.

Mine was applied in mid of July 2020 , assuming I will get next year September looking at the timeline.

If I go back to my home country in the interim period , will I be considered outland applicant ?

And also if I get married in the interim period , will the spousal application will be instant ? Or she can be here until the spousal application is processed ? Any idea?

Vinod V

Sep 30, 2020
Guys
I want to Know about this Program-
Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP). I have been approached by Gulf Migration services Dubai with this program to get PR in canada. Do anyone know about this agency ad they are claiming that they have branches in Canada. As a beginner i would request your feedback in this regards

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Let me know.
I am in nova scotia.
I am stressing out.
Hi, I have sent mail to Sidney aipp for my query about one month ago, still no reply. If you are going to call CBC tell them about AIPP delaying petition that have already signed more than 600 people.

westlake

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi, I have sent mail to Sidney aipp for my query about one month ago, still no reply. If you are going to call CBC tell them about AIPP delaying petition that have already signed more than 600 people.
HI, I sent mail to Sydney aipp for query about AOR almost one month ago, same as you no reply, nothing, I mailed my documents on Jan 29th 2020. nothing!!

Shia-brz

Jul 15, 2020
HI, I sent mail to Sydney aipp for query about AOR almost one month ago, same as you no reply, nothing, I mailed my documents on Jan 29th 2020. nothing!!
The same story here :( I am outland and it seems that without having application number it is so difficult to get work visa.