+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

talgat1101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
I personally know at least 5 people in various steps of the process plus myself. No one got anything from IRCC since June. And that was last years application.
Who ever sent the application after 25th of January, didn't get anything.
Using common sense,that is almost 9 months of NOT processing.
On March 1, 2019 they've announced a 2-year extension of the AIPP. We have 5 months untill March 1, 2021 to get our PRs. My application was received in April . Still nothing get

Lakshay338

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Hi folks, I have submitted my PR application under high-skilled worker, Atlantic Immigration Pilot program, I’m inland applicant and working in Nova Scotia. During the pandemic, I was getting laidoff till now and do not know when I will be called back to work. Is this affected on my PR application negatively? Anyone has the same situation as mine? The employer is not to fire anyone, just about business level at the moment.
Don't worry you're good pr is based on job offer not if you're currently working or not

Reactions: KelvinHB

Blackswan129

Sep 10, 2019
Hi. Is there anyone who has been approved for PR through AIPP and who's application is being processed in the Philippines? I've been waiting for 10months now and no result yet.

A Nowa

May 17, 2016
Hey guys, can someone share how you get the job offer for AIPP? I think once u had it u can compete ur porcess .
I am in banking field and searching in Halifax.

Shia-brz

Jul 15, 2020
Hi guys, I have applied for Nova Scotia AIPP PR. In the meantime I requested work visa to get my work permit and start my work before my PR arrives. But today my work visa was rejected due to this note below. Please please help me how to reaaply??

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.

Dann07

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi guys, I have applied for Nova Scotia AIPP PR. In the meantime I requested work visa to get my work permit and start my work before my PR arrives. But today my work visa was rejected due to this note below. Please please help me how to reaaply??

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.
Are you inland or outland?
I think you don't have too much you can do but the good news is that wont gonna affected your PR. Only your employer can try to contact either the province or ircc to get the right info about what you can do.