+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

ile

May 15, 2020
hi guys,
is it possible to start the endorsement application when i am still enrolled in a post graduate program?

RafaelMelo

Nov 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

Did anyone have received the AOR this month? My application was received on Feb 13th and until I haven’t received any word!

RafaelMelo

Nov 28, 2018
No mate I dont think so. My application was received on 29th January but No Aor yet.
That’s so frustrating I don’t know what is going on. Everyone I know received the approval within 3 to 5 months maximum and my application is almost 4 months and nothing. Have you tried to contact immigration?

Reactions: Scotians19

Sing Ng

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
That’s so frustrating I don’t know what is going on. Everyone I know received the approval within 3 to 5 months maximum and my application is almost 4 months and nothing. Have you tried to contact immigration?
Hi, I got aor of Feb 10, but no news of endorsement approval, the same to u. Outland applicant. Let us pray for it.

Scotians19

Star Member
Mar 10, 2020
Hi, I got aor of Feb 10, but no news of endorsement approval, the same to u. Outland applicant. Let us pray for it.
Buddy Sing Ng we talking about permanent residency application's Aor not for endrosment.

Your sudden comment before understanding the question may mislead others. So please be advised we talking about the endrosment. Thanks

Hanhlh

Apr 12, 2020
Hi folks, can I ask if any priority on which NOC you apply? For example, the High-Skilled Immigration gonna faster than Intermediate one? I just applied for Endorsement on May 12, Outland. Regularly how long do you guys can get ROA for Endorsement? Cheers.

Deep#virk

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Anyone knows if AIPP has moved online or electronic since the COVID-19 outbreak? I can't seem to find anything about it now. I just got my endorsement and on my certificate, it says I must apply to IRCC Sydney office using paper application form.
Ho
Hve u submitted ur aipp file

intl_stu

Oct 4, 2017
Reactions: Alanna