+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

mkredy

May 18, 2017
hey just want to post my timeline here to see if anybody have the same situation as mine..
applied under aipp
AOR Oct 23, 2019
medical request Mar 04, 2020
medical pass Mar 13, 2020
pre-arrival letter Mar 18, 2020
haven't heard from them since..
my time bar run out at April 30, 2020, still not heard from them yet.
Not sure it is because covid and they stop process or something else. hope get a DM soon
pre arrival means PR is almost approved ?

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Has anyone (inland -NS) received any intimation from IRCC these days?
I have got pre arrival letter on Apr 9, after that , no movement yet! It seems NB office has picked up off late in issuing COPR, however NS is yet to resume.

chiru1973

Star Member
Jul 15, 2011
Hang on! Our COPR was scheduled
last 16th of March, we’re about leave for a 9:00 appointment but IRCC called us around 8AM that they’ll be rescheduling our confirmation due to covid19 precautions, they’re shutting operations until further notice. They called us today giving a new schedule and will call us again a day prior before going to the office. Their operations are limited now.
Stay safe and healthy!
Have you received any intimation for your interview or direct confirmation through e-mail from IRCC , after the last phone call , you mentioned?

WaytoNS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Anyone here who is under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP) and the application was done in the United Arab Emirates? I want to know if how long you got the work permit after the application was submitted in VFS?

AIPP - Work-permit - applied from UAE, Dubai.
Application submitted to VFS on November 25 along with Biometric

Approval came in March 2nd, 2020

Reactions: Runner318

Runner318

May 30, 2020
AIPP - Work-permit - applied from UAE, Dubai.
Application submitted to VFS on November 25 along with Biometric

Approval came in March 2nd, 2020
Thanks for sharing your timeline :) We submitted our AIPP work permit and Biometrics on March 4 this year, we hope to have the same processing time with yours.

MiljanNB

Jan 15, 2020
Hi guys,
Just quick question. I am inland applicant an i got AOR by the end of January 2020, and did my upfront medical in January 2020. MY wife and kids are not with me in Canada. Can they provide upfront medical before IRCC send request for it? VAC center Austria just started with work few days ago.