+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Hi everyone
There's some update:
Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on April 9, 2020, applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on April 29, 2020 have extended this measure until May 19, 2020. All applications for temporary residence must now be submitted online via IRCC’s website.

Does this apply for aipp work permits?
I am wondering the same thing for my PR application either. Should I wait it out or just submit everything in paper to CIO Sydney? Anyone knows anything?

Reactions: Jessy__e

Jessy__e

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I am wondering the same thing for my PR application either. Should I wait it out or just submit everything in paper to CIO Sydney? Anyone knows anything?
Regarding PR, it can only be submitted by paper, vfs offices don't accept documents for immigration but do accept work permit applications, but due to this decision I'm a bit confused

Reactions: Alanna

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Hi, I wanted to share my timeline with you:) Inland applicant

Endorsement New Brunswick
Applied endorsement: June 14, 2019
Received endorsement: June 19, 2019

WK
Work permit application sent: July 1, 2019
Work permit approved: October 1,2090

PR application
Application recieved on IRCC: August 19, 2019
(upfront medical)
Document request: October 16, 2019
Invitation to Pre-arrival services: April 15, 2020
RPRF request: May 11, 2020
COPR: May 12, 2020

I had no interview and they didn't ask for my passport
Since you are an inland applicant, were you asked for biometrics and RCMP for your PR application?

Sing Ng

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Does someone have progress news? Is there any endorsement approval case for this February application submission?

gzupa509

May 19, 2020
hi everyone...

I can see that everyone is saying that the NOC of the job offer needs to match the previous experience.
However, there are two things from the official website saying differently:
  1. The job is skill type/level 0, A or B under the NOC. You must meet employment requirements for the job you are offered. You can find these requirements in the NOC. The job doesn’t need to be in the same NOC as other jobs you’ve had.
  2. in the Endorsement application form from Nova Scotia (https://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/Atlantic-Immigration-Pilot-Endorsement_Application_EN.pdf) under the Position Description section it says: "If the work experience is in a different NOC than the job offer, please explain below why you believe this work experience is related to the job offer."

I copied the text from the High-skilled stream and Nova Scotia's website.

Why would anyone get refused then if you had a position in NOC skill 0, A or B? It's very confusing. Just doesn't make sense.

Alanna

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
I got approval for Endorsement
Applied on 14 January 2020
Approved on 04 may 2020
applied for Federal on 11 May 2020
Now i am waiting for File Number
Anyone got file number?????
Hi did you submit everything in paper? Also for copies of documents that are in English, did you certify them??