+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Hellomatic

Aug 22, 2019
First Applicant

*@P.C. PPR timeline Atlantic immigration pilot*

*Job offer* - November 2019
*Province Endorsement* - 12 Dec 2019
*AOR* - 14 Jan 2019
*BIL (Passed)* - 18 Feb 2019
*MER (Passed)* - 11 March 2019
*Ghost Update (approved)* - 5th Aug 2019 ( _Ralph Goodale confirmed_ )
*PPR mail* - 8th August 2019
*Visa office:* Accra

Second Applicant

To God be the glory

*Job offer* - November 2018
*Province Endorsement* -Dec 2018
*AOR* - 14 Jan 2019
*BIL (Passed)* - 5th March 2019
*MED (Passed)* - 18 th Feb 2019
*Invitation to Pre Arrival Service* - 20th feb
*PPR mail* - 12th August

These two applicants got their PPR this month. Outland applicants on our What's app group chat
Frankrobben1
Please add me to your WhatsApp group, i am based in Nigeria

Omooba1

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
First Applicant

*@P.C. PPR timeline Atlantic immigration pilot*

*Job offer* - November 2019
*Province Endorsement* - 12 Dec 2019
*AOR* - 14 Jan 2019
*BIL (Passed)* - 18 Feb 2019
*MER (Passed)* - 11 March 2019
*Ghost Update (approved)* - 5th Aug 2019 ( _Ralph Goodale confirmed_ )
*PPR mail* - 8th August 2019
*Visa office:* Accra

Second Applicant

To God be the glory

*Job offer* - November 2018
*Province Endorsement* -Dec 2018
*AOR* - 14 Jan 2019
*BIL (Passed)* - 5th March 2019
*MED (Passed)* - 18 th Feb 2019
*Invitation to Pre Arrival Service* - 20th feb
*PPR mail* - 12th August

These two applicants got their PPR this month. Outland applicants on our What's app group chat
Good..
Please, add me into your WhatsApp chat: +49 151 2992 5036

Thanks

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hey everyone,
My application was received by IRCC on 17 july but no AOR yet. But one person in my company applied on 20 july he got his COPR today. Are their any other people who got COPR within a month...?
Wow that was pretty fast! I think this will be the fastest of all. Please can confirm if the applicant is inland or Outland Applicant?

Florin86

Apr 12, 2018
Hey everyone,
My application was received by IRCC on 17 july but no AOR yet. But one person in my company applied on 20 july he got his COPR today. Are their any other people who got COPR within a month...?
Hi!
My application was received on 10 of July and in 9 of August I received my AOR.
Yesterday I received a pre arrival letter.
But now I am in a strange situation:( In May I sent an application to exted my work permit and yesterday I was refused because I sent my application online instead of regular mail. I didn't know about this aspect unfortunately and now I am out of status and I want to send another application to restore my status.
Is it anyone in this situation here?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
That’s really fast , you both have same nocs. I never heard so fast copr
Yes NOC 2174. He was working in Ubisoft abu dhabi and got job in ubisoft halifax. I talked to him he said he was able to link his file to mycic before AOR. He got AOR,biometric and medical request within a week of his application was received by sydney office office. He is from austria. I did not asked for full timeline and i am sharing this info with his consent.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi!
My application was received on 10 of July and in 9 of August I received my AOR.
Yesterday I received a pre arrival letter.
But now I am in a strange situation:( In May I sent an application to exted my work permit and yesterday I was refused because I sent my application online instead of regular mail. I didn't know about this aspect unfortunately and now I am out of status and I want to send another application to restore my status.
Is it anyone in this situation here?
If you got pre arrival atleast your eligibility is cleared. And restoration of wp is a topic that i don’t know about.

Reactions: Florin86

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hey,

My AOR is June 3, 2019. I haven't received a pre-arrival letter yet. Does that mean that my eligibility hasn't be cleared yet?
Yes pre arrival letter is a major step which is never talked about. Pre-arrival letter is only initiated after eligibility has been met. I have read and compared more than 50 gcms notes to confirm this.
Pre-arrival letter comes only after eligibility has been met. Then ircc communicates with csis for security part of the processing. CSIS work on their own schedule. It can be done in 2 days or can take months. You may order gcms notes and get a confirmation too.

Reactions: Florin86