+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hey,

My AOR is June 3, 2019. I haven't received a pre-arrival letter yet. Does that mean that my eligibility hasn't be cleared yet?
Did you got biometrics and medical request? Because when medical status is passed then visa officer review eligibility.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yes pre arrival letter is a major step which is never talked about. Pre-arrival letter is only initiated after eligibility has been met. I have read and compared more than 50 gcms notes to confirm this.
Pre-arrival letter comes only after eligibility has been met. Then ircc communicates with csis for security part of the processing. CSIS work on their own schedule. It can be done in 2 days or can take months. You may order gcms notes and get a confirmation too.

My application will be 3 months by first week of September. It's too early to order for my GCMS notes, I am thinking of ordering my GCMS note in October, by then my application Will clock 4 months.

Don't you think it's too early to request for my notes?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
My application will be 3 months by first week of September. It's too early to order for my GCMS notes, I am thinking of ordering my GCMS note in October, by then my application Will clock 4 months.

Don't you think it's too early to request for my notes?
Gcms notes come after a month and only contain notes until the date on which we applied. So i mostly advise people to apply 4,14,24 dates of every month. But that is only my suggestion to candidates who have nothing to hide from ircc or csis. Some of my known people had some issues with DUI and domestic violence so they never ordered gcms and just waited for processing.

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hey everyone,
My application was received by IRCC on 17 july but no AOR yet. But one person in my company applied on 20 july he got his COPR today. Are their any other people who got COPR within a month...?
What a lucky person your friend is! :) I received my AOR with MEP and Biometrics info on Aug 15th. Waiting for the pre-arrival letter. Did your friend receive the CoPR with the pre-arrival?

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
yes you do need to send them, as it's stated on the document checklist
IMM5457 Document Checklist - item 12 clearly states you must ALSO provide:
Proof of Education
You must provide proof that you have obtained a minimum of a high school diploma. Proof of your completed studies can
include copies of your education documents (diplomas, certificates or degrees) and transcripts for successfully completed
studies, if available.
If your diploma, certificate or degree was not issued in Canada, you must also provide an Educational Credential
Assessment (ECA) report issued by a designated organization approved by IRCC. The report must show the foreign
education is equal to a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree. Your ECA report
must be less than five years old on the date we receive your application.

bellacor

May 3, 2019
IMM5457 Document Checklist - item 12 clearly states you must ALSO provide:
Proof of Education
You must provide proof that you have obtained a minimum of a high school diploma. Proof of your completed studies can
include copies of your education documents (diplomas, certificates or degrees) and transcripts for successfully completed
studies, if available.
If your diploma, certificate or degree was not issued in Canada, you must also provide an Educational Credential
Assessment (ECA) report issued by a designated organization approved by IRCC. The report must show the foreign
education is equal to a completed Canadian secondary or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree. Your ECA report
must be less than five years old on the date we receive your application.
That is so detailed. Looks like I got a different document checklist.

bellacor

May 3, 2019
Proof of Education
You must provide proof that you have obtained a minimum of a high school diploma. If your diploma, certificate or degree
was not issued in Canada, you must also provide an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA).

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Timeline of my friend
File received-20 july 2019
File linked with mycic- 22 july 2019
AOR BIL MR- 24 july 2019
Medicals appointment- 25 july 2019
Medicals passed on mycic- 29 july 2019
Pre arrival letter- 29 july 2019
ADR- 30 july 2019
PPR- 5 August 2019
Passport submitted- Abu dhabi vfs on 6 aug 2019
Got passport and COPR on 23 aug 2019

(He had no idea about ghost updates so no dates for ghost updates)

paupau16

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Timeline of my friend
File received-20 july 2019
File linked with mycic- 22 july 2019
AOR BIL MR- 24 july 2019
Medicals appointment- 25 july 2019
Medicals passed on mycic- 29 july 2019
Pre arrival letter- 29 july 2019
ADR- 30 july 2019
PPR- 5 August 2019
Passport submitted- Abu dhabi vfs on 6 aug 2019
Got passport and COPR on 23 aug 2019

(He had no idea about ghost updates so no dates for ghost updates)

Wow congrats to your friends. That was so fast! I hope all :)

Reactions: Connectuae