+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Also can I get an extension on my expired(04/April) endorsement.

yea I paid more then that..
that’s the thing tickling in my mind..
Bcz if IRCC sent the rejection letter. That decision should be update with the IRCC call centre..
now when m calling the IRCC they saying ur file is till open and They havnt made any final decision.
what’s your opinion on this..
Yes with employer’s support we can get extension on endorsement but before getting any extension you should know what is happening with your federal file.

“Rejection letter has canadian flag on it and uci code and when we check the status on ecas it says ‘refused’. But these fraud reps fake all these letters

I think in 2-4 days your rep will make a new story to extort more money from you. You should order atip gcms notes. Until then try to find out which visa office is processing your file. Now its your decision what to do. I i had been in your place i would have changed my rep or just manage my own file. Just imagine if IRCC is asking for 1040 for PR processing then for which service these fraudulent reps are charging fees even more than IRCC.
Best of luck

Reactions: singhluthra

singhluthra

May 10, 2019
Yes with employer’s support we can get extension on endorsement but before getting any extension you should know what is happening with your federal file.

“Rejection letter has canadian flag on it and uci code and when we check the status on ecas it says ‘refused’. But these fraud reps fake all these letters

I think in 2-4 days your rep will make a new story to extort more money from you. You should order atip gcms notes. Until then try to find out which visa office is processing your file. Now its your decision what to do. I i had been in your place i would have changed my rep or just manage my own file. Just imagine if IRCC is asking for 1040 for PR processing then for which service these fraudulent reps are charging fees even more than IRCC.
Best of luck

singhluthra

May 10, 2019
I hav my name, date and file number and uci number on rejection letter but on pre arrival service forum only the uci number. what u say it’s authentic
I appreciate your efforts
Thanks

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
I hav my name, date and file number and uci number on rejection letter but on pre arrival service forum only the uci number. what u say it’s authentic
I appreciate your efforts
Thanks
Can’t tell unless i see it myself,you can send a screenshot in personal message if you want. But like i said these agents know how to draft a fake letter. They just copy the wording and format from previous rejection letters.

singhluthra

May 10, 2019
Can’t tell unless i see it myself,you can send a screenshot in personal message if you want. But like i said these agents know how to draft a fake letter. They just copy the wording and format from previous rejection letters.
Yea.. u r right..
let’s hope for the best
I appreciate your efforts and time you allocated to reply back.
Thank you so much

Asifsiddiqui

Feb 3, 2019
Hi I need your help. I got an offer for NOC C 6552. But I have been working as a Supervisor (NOC B 6314) for 10 years already. Will I be refused because of my work experience not matching the job offer?
Thanks
Can you please help me also brother? Can you tell me which employer it is if i can also get a job offer God will make things easier for you my brother. My No

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Also can I get an extension on my expired(04/April) endorsement.

yea I paid more then that..
that’s the thing tickling in my mind..
Bcz if IRCC sent the rejection letter. That decision should be update with the IRCC call centre..
now when m calling the IRCC they saying ur file is till open and They havnt made any final decision.
what’s your opinion on this..
Read benefits of gcms notes
https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/faqs-2/

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
those that have submitted their applications can I use Bond or treasury bill certificate as POF and do I have to certify my documents

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Anyone got their Aipp work permits. Can you please update. I am a little anxious as my endorsement expired and I only have time till June11 2019 to submit a PR application.

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Anyone got their Aipp work permits. Can you please update. I am a little anxious as my endorsement expired and I only have time till June11 2019 to submit a PR application.
What are you waiting for? You should submit your PR application right away. In fact you could have submitted your WP and PR applications simultaneously