+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
What are you waiting for? You should submit your PR application right away. In fact you could have submitted your WP and PR applications simultaneously
The problem is my endorsement got expired on April 4th.l have told my employer to help me extend my endorsement. The reason for the delay is I didn't have a centre to submit my application as the UK embassy was not accepting Aipp Related wrk permit last year. Its only recently they accepted.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
@still_hopeful we need to submit copies of birth certificates and translations for applicant,spouse and children. And marriage certificate too. If not submitted in most cases they return the file. You can try submitting it via webform but it will be document review officer’s decision to send the file back or give you AOR. You should call IRCC and better check up on your case.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
@Connectuae, what's the importance of paying Right of Permanent Residence Fee it cost $490 upfront? can we simply pay the PR processing fee of $550CAD when submitting our PR applications.?

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
those that have submitted their applications can I use Bond or treasury bill certificate as POF and do I have to certify my documents
Yes you can use Treasury Bill Certificate as POF. You don't need to certify your documents once it bears an offical signature/stamp/seal

Last edited:

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Anyone got their Aipp work permits. Can you please update. I am a little anxious as my endorsement expired and I only have time till June11 2019 to submit a PR application.
As your endorsement is expired if you submitted your file with expired endorsement it will be returned. Please extend your endorsement validity by asking employer and then submit PR file.

For example if my endorsement is expiring on 12 may 2019 and i applied WP on 10 may 2019. That 90 days option don’t work that way. The applicant will not have 10 august 2019 as deadline. The validity of endorsement is important too. This 90 days time limit only applies to people who submitted WP in the first 3 months of getting endorsement.

I hope you get your WP fast.

Last edited:

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
@Connectuae, what's the importance of paying Right of Permanent Residence Fee it cost $490 upfront? can we simply pay the PR processing fee of $550CAD when submitting our PR applications.?
Yes you can submit just 550 processing fees. That RPRF fees is requested by IRCC if they decided to give you PR. I submit this RPRF fees always upfront because that saves some processing time. Of IRCC requesting then we submitting and they verifying the payment. If an applicants file is rejected IRCC refunds RPRF. But as IRCC is bad in refunds outside applicants only pay processing fees and pay RPRF when requested.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yes you can submit just 550 processing fees. That RPRF fees is requested by IRCC if they decided to give you PR. I submit this RPRF fees always upfront because that saves some processing time. Of IRCC requesting then we submitting and they verifying the payment. If an applicants file is rejected IRCC refunds RPRF. But as IRCC is bad in refunds outside applicants only pay processing fees and pay RPRF when requested.

Thank you for your consistent contributions and detailed answers.

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
As your endorsement is expired if you submitted your file with expired endorsement it will be returned. Please extend your endorsement validity by asking employer and then submit PR file.

For example if my endorsement is expiring on 12 may 2019 and i applied WP on 10 may 2019. That 90 days option don’t work that way. The applicant will not have 10 august 2019 as deadline. The validity of endorsement is important too. This 90 days time limit only applies to people who submitted WP in the first 3 months of getting endorsement.

I hope you get your WP fast.
I hope I get my WP fast I submitted on March 11th.Its been 10 weeks already. Hope I get this week. We were in Canada for 3 yrs before can't understand why they r taking so much time for security checks?

amit1984

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
It can only be checked after AOR. Before AOR the only confirmation we get is by talking to IRCC call centre
I already got AOR,BIL, MEP and pre-arrivaal. Its about 50 days after MEP. I have everything updated on GC account. But ECAS never accepted my application# or UCI#. It says does not exist.