+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

digitized007

Mar 22, 2017
As your endorsement is expired if you submitted your file with expired endorsement it will be returned. Please extend your endorsement validity by asking employer and then submit PR file.

For example if my endorsement is expiring on 12 may 2019 and i applied WP on 10 may 2019. That 90 days option don’t work that way. The applicant will not have 10 august 2019 as deadline. The validity of endorsement is important too. This 90 days time limit only applies to people who submitted WP in the first 3 months of getting endorsement.

I hope you get your WP fast.
hello brother ,
I am same from your field ,I am running my own restaurant from last 3 1\2 years i am working as a cook and a owner of the restaurant.
Does self employed business is count as work experience?
Which documents are required for self employed business profiles in which main applicant is self employed ?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
hello brother ,
I am same from your field ,I am running my own restaurant from last 3 1\2 years i am working as a cook and a owner of the restaurant.
Does self employed business is count as work experience?
Which documents are required for self employed business profiles in which main applicant is self employed ?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5466-atlantic-immigration-pilot-program-atlantic-intermediate-skilled-program.html

Check under eligibility it says
“Any periods of self-employment will not be included when calculating the period of qualifying work experience.”

I am no expert on this but i don’t know why this program does not accept self employment. There have been many cases in express entry where eligible applicants were accepted

digitized007

Mar 22, 2017
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5466-atlantic-immigration-pilot-program-atlantic-intermediate-skilled-program.html

Check under eligibility it says
“Any periods of self-employment will not be included when calculating the period of qualifying work experience.”

I am no expert on this but i don’t know why this program does not accept self employment. There have been many cases in express entry where eligible applicants were accepted
Yes in express there are many applicant who are self employed.They prove there eligibility by customer reference letter of their clients ,there business proofs,there business bank statements ,there business government registration certificates etc
Does it apply in AIPP program .DO you know any one who got job offer in which applicant is self employed all time of his work .

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
@still_hopeful we need to submit copies of birth certificates and translations for applicant,spouse and children. And marriage certificate too. If not submitted in most cases they return the file. You can try submitting it via webform but it will be document review officer’s decision to send the file back or give you AOR. You should call IRCC and better check up on your case.
Thanks for your response Connectuae. I have submitted a Family Registration Certificate issued by the government which names both parents, mentions national ID card numbers and DOB. It can also be verified through a QR & Bar code. I have also submitted a copy of original marriage certificate and its translation attested by notary public. However, yes birth certificates are missing. I'm currently in the process of acquiring them from the National Database Authority. Once received, I intend to submit them both along with LOE through a web form as well as send hard copies by courier using my UCI number for reference.
Are you also suggesting that I should call IRCC after submitting web form and hard copies?

Zahidphy

Jan 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Whats the average time for Aor after submitting the paper based application from outland for Aipp novascotia

Zahidphy

Jan 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
My application was received on 19march and still waiting for an AOR

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Thanks for your response Connectuae. I have submitted a Family Registration Certificate issued by the government which names both parents, mentions national ID card numbers and DOB. It can also be verified through a QR & Bar code. I have also submitted a copy of original marriage certificate and its translation attested by notary public. However, yes birth certificates are missing. I'm currently in the process of acquiring them from the National Database Authority. Once received, I intend to submit them both along with LOE through a web form as well as send hard copies by courier using my UCI number for reference.
Are you also suggesting that I should call IRCC after submitting web form and hard copies?
Although you have submitted FRC which can act as family relationship document but it is not a proof of birth. Our passport bio pages have DOB too but IRCC still ask for birth certificates as genuine DOB. Before giving AOR the officer decides if the file is complete or incomplete. As it is incomplete the officer is going to return it but it will be months and months until you get your file back because IRCC send the file back by regular mail. You should try contacting IRCC and figure out if they have sent the file back. IRCC don’t notify that they have sent the file back my email. Unless they are not able to figure out what the mailing address of the applicant is. This happened fo @Arwaa . But after that their had not been any updates from this user.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
30 business days in most cases. If its late that that then there are chances that your file was incomplete and IRCC have sent back the file. And it depends where you live in the world when you receive your file back with explanation letter. Call IRCC.

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Definitely check with them. Call ircc and ask if your application was returned. That will give you an idea if it’s still in completeness check or if it’s returned. Because when r10(completeness check) is completed they will upload the file on GCMS. That’s what I was doing since they received my application from the start. They received my application on APRIL 9 and I got my AOR today which is MAY 15. Approx 5.5 weeks

So call ircc, and just ask if it was returned or is it still in processing. If they say it’s still in processing, start going through your application thoroughly and look for something that might cause delay.

Again this is what I did and worked for me, this is not a guideline to follow. I have been in your shoes so I can understand your concern.

P.S.: Note that sometimes cases differ, that might also take a while to pass the r10 check.

Reactions: Frankrobben1

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
Hey everyone!
If I apply for my WP and PR from outside Canada, and move to Canada after receiving WP, do I have to inform IRCC? I imagine I do, as I will have a different address. How does it work?
Thanks!