+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

May 10, 2019
i submitted endorsement in feb still no response . . .. but i recived confirmation slip . .after that no response . . .still w8ng . .plz help me out how much time endorsement take . . and after that what the process . . :rolleyes::(

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Thank you for the detailed explanation. I really appreciate your time in responding to my concerns. I actually meant OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT TO A FOREIGN NATIONAL FORM (IMM5650).

Can my employer scan, sign and email this form to me then I can include it with my PR application or must it be couriered? As that's the only form required by the employer to sign.

I await your kind reply. Thanks
Yes i was explaining about this job offer form. We sign on page 4 and scan send to employer back for endorsement application and keep the original copy for PR.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yes i was explaining about this job offer form. We sign on page 4 and scan send to employer back for endorsement application and keep the original copy for PR.
Thanks. However, the one we have in our possession only bears our (employees signature), can I ask my employer to sign on the page 4 since there is a space provided for employer's to sign, then scan and send it to me via email? So I could apply for my PR.?

OR,

Must the job offer form be couriered by my employer then I append my signature and submit with my application.?

The long and short story is that, can I use the job offer form signed and sent via email by my employer for my PR application?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Thanks. However, the one we have in our possession only bears our (employees signature), can I ask my employer to sign on the page 4 since there is a space provided for employer's to sign, then scan and send it to me via email? So I could apply for my PR.?

OR,

Must the job offer form be couriered by my employer so I can sign and submit with my application.?
You may color print the form employer has sent you with their signature and afterwards sign it with you signature and you may use that form to attach with PR file.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai

OR,

Must the job offer form be couriered by my employer then I append my signature and submit with my application.?

The long and short story is that, can I use the job offer form signed and sent via email by my employer for my PR application?
The employer always sign the form and send it to applicant as they have to submit that form with applicants sign to province for endorsement. You must have it in your email.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
You may color print the form employer has sent you with their signature and afterwards sign it with you signature and you may use that form to attach with PR file.
Thank you very much..... This is actually what is troubling me all these days, as I was thinking my employer will have to courier the form to me.

I believe I now have a clearer understanding of the whole process. Once more I'm grateful for your time and effort towards assisting others.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Please Skilled Level B falls under what Atlantic program.... Is it Highly Skilled or Intermediate? I just received my endorsement letter for Cleaning Supervisor and the Immigration officer stated that skilled level B is highly Skilled. Please can someone confirm this information @TheNorms @wardea90
Hey just make sure your job experience match with the job noc mentioned on endorsement confirmation. I know one person who was given housekeeping supervisor NOC but his exp was housekeeping and thus PR was rejected. endorsement confirmation just means that you have a job offer. IRCC will verify that you have job experience.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hey just make sure your job experience match with the job noc mentioned on endorsement confirmation. I know one person who was given housekeeping supervisor NOC but his exp was housekeeping and thus PR was rejected. endorsement confirmation just means that you have a job offer. IRCC will verify that you have job experience.
Thanks.

I am currently working as a cleaning supervisor NOC 6315 and I was given a job offer as a cleaning supervisor. Furthermore, my job responsibilities and duties are quiet similar with the lead Statement on IRCC website.

Hope I am on track?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Thanks.

I am currently working as a cleaning supervisor NOC 6315 and I was given a job offer as a cleaning supervisor. Furthermore, my job responsibilities and duties are quiet similar with the lead Statement on IRCC website.

Hope I am on track?
On your endorsement confirmation does it say high skill or intermediate skill. Because conditions and forms are different in these streams.