+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

xxxh

Apr 17, 2019
I have sent my aipp application on 13th march and it was received in 19th march, still waiting for AOR, did any boday apply on same dates, can any onw tell hkwmuch time will take for an Aor
MARCH 11 IRCC RECEIVED MY APPLICATION, APRIL 17TH, AOR AND ME

Patel mansi

Apr 29, 2019
Hii All..
I am for India and I have applied for my endrosment for NB since 3 months and still not recived any Acknowledgment for it ..
Please can anyone help me regarding this?
How much time it takes to get the approval for endrosment? Do we get any acknowledging mail for it ?

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Currently on TWP in Newfoundland
Applied 14 Jan
Aor 12 Feb
Bio request 12 Feb
Bio done 20 Feb
No medical request

Is anyone having same status ?
Hi also from NL here. Any updates on your application?

Did you put any proof of work experience with your twp application?. Doesn’t mention on the checklist so I didn’t. But I just sent a CSE with all the docs hope they get it and approve my application.

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hii All..
I am for India and I have applied for my endrosment for NB since 3 months and still not recived any Acknowledgment for it ..
Please can anyone help me regarding this?
How much time it takes to get the approval for endrosment? Do we get any acknowledging mail for it ?
The employer applies for endorsement not the applicant just make sure you are in touch with your employer. NB sends acknowledgement within 2 days

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi also from NL here. Any updates on your application?

Did you put any proof of work experience with your twp application?. Doesn’t mention on the checklist so I didn’t. But I just sent a CSE with all the docs hope they get it and approve my application.
From 1 may everyone will need to submit work exp letters and other supporting documents. But if you have submitted before it was not needed but i think ‘offer of employment number’ was needed, and send the paper application to CPC edmonton

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
I have sent my aipp application on 13th march and it was received in 19th march, still waiting for AOR, did any boday apply on same dates, can any onw tell hkwmuch time will take for an Aor
Hi! I'm also from Pakistan. Did you also apply for TWP under AIPP or did you directly go for PR?
My timeline is as follows:

Applied for TWP Application (Abu Dhabi VO)
Applied for AIPP TWP on April 3rd, 2019
Linked the application online on April 22nd, 2019
Application status updated with upfront medical passed on April 24th, 2019
No further update since then

Applied for PR Application (CIO Sydney)
Sent my paper application through courier on April 19th, 2019
Received at CIO Sydney on April 25th, 2019

Trying my best to be patient as the final stage of process has only just started. The whole settlement and endorsement stages earlier have drained me of my patience already.

Reactions: Djesbhi

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi! I'm also from Pakistan. Did you also apply for TWP under AIPP or did you directly go for PR?

Trying my best to be patient as the final stage of process has only just started. The whole settlement and endorsement stages earlier have drained me of my patience already.
The Abu dhabi visa office is a slow processing office their processing time shows 22 weeks on website but their are people like @ishpiringkiting who got their work permit from abu dhabi visa office in 8 months. And i had a friend he got his work permit in 11 months. If your PR file is properly filled and completed then your PR will come before your WP. Did you submitted passport to abu dhabi visa office...?

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
From 1 may everyone will need to submit work exp letters and other supporting documents. But if you have submitted before it was not needed but i think ‘offer of employment number’ was needed, and send the paper application to CPC edmonton
What was your timeline for twp

phoebemup

Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys, Im new here. Im applying AIPP through an agency in VietNam. Do you know any successful case in VietNam? Thanks

immigrant-2019

Mar 5, 2019

Please share with us, how many weeks did you wait for Endorsement?

immigrant-2019

Mar 5, 2019
Hello!
Just want to ask if you don't mind.
Did you and your colleague receive your work permit already?

I applied mine as soon as i receive the endorsement last jan29 but till now no news.

Regards:)
Hello. Did you have any news for your Endorsement? What is your NOC?

Lovely sidhu

Jan 31, 2018

How to got job offer from designed employer?