+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

yashmehta313

Jun 30, 2015
Any body has gotten an interview request ?
what are the questions and how much more processing after that ?
Is it your COPR interview? Have they given you a date? If yes then usually what I have seen, 99% you will be taken into a office by immigration officer where they will ask you about your details, work and all the normal questions like if you have committed a crime, military service and stuff like that and they will make you sign a doc and give you the final letter saying you will receive your Pr card after certain time.

immigrant-2019

Mar 5, 2019
Hello yes i got my endorsement last jan29 2019 i applied twp on feb12 still waiting for good results fingers crossed
My noc 6311
How about you?
Hi. I am waiting for Endorsement. How many weeks did you wait for Endorsement? Are there anybody who are wait Endorsement? Or who receive it recently?

immigrant-2019

Mar 5, 2019
Hii All..
I am for India and I have applied for my endrosment for NB since 3 months and still not recived any Acknowledgment for it ..
Please can anyone help me regarding this?
How much time it takes to get the approval for endrosment? Do we get any acknowledging mail for it ?
Hi. Usually Acknowledgement AIP send to e.mail during 2-4 days. When you applied for Endorsement? Date and month?

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hii All..
I am for India and I have applied for my endrosment for NB since 3 months and still not recived any Acknowledgment for it ..
Please can anyone help me regarding this?
How much time it takes to get the approval for endrosment? Do we get any acknowledging mail for it ?
Ask you employer to follow-up. I had applied for endorsement on 17th Dec 2018 and it finally came on 7th March 2019. On 23rd Jan 2019, NB sent an email to my employer requesting for additional documents, however, he missed the email. He finally followed up around 4th March 2019 and found out about the missed email. He then sent the additional document and got the endorsement confirmation within two days

still_hopeful

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
The Abu dhabi visa office is a slow processing office their processing time shows 22 weeks on website but their are people like @ishpiringkiting who got their work permit from abu dhabi visa office in 8 months. And i had a friend he got his work permit in 11 months. If your PR file is properly filled and completed then your PR will come before your WP. Did you submitted passport to abu dhabi visa office...?
Our AIPP WP category lies under "International Experience Canada' for which standard processing time is 8 weeks from anywhere in the world. However, the timeline can vary from embassy to embassy. I'm saying this because I was only able to link my TWP application online to my GC key under this category. There are others I know as well who were able to link their application under the same 'IEC" category. If anyone who's applied from Abu Dhabi is currently in the process of waiting for their WP, sharing experiences and timeline will give me some hope.

Reactions: Connectuae

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Our AIPP WP category lies under "International Experience Canada' for which standard processing time is 8 weeks from anywhere in the world. However, the timeline can vary from embassy to embassy. I'm saying this because I was only able to link my TWP application online to my GC key under this category. There are others I know as well who were able to link their application under the same 'IEC" category. If anyone who's applied from Abu Dhabi is currently in the process of waiting for their WP, sharing experiences and timeline will give me some hope.
Thanks a lot for this valuable information now I can link my paper application online I submitted from UK.