+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
I have my ECA, IELTS and work reference letter. Though I can't find where it stated on my document checklist that POF is required.
In the document checklist check additional visa office instructions. My friends applied via abu dhabi and visa officer asked for work reference letters and ielts copy even before it was a requirement for WP under AIPP. Where are you applying from...?

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
In the document checklist check additional visa office instructions. My friends applied via abu dhabi and visa officer asked for work reference letters and ielts copy even before it was a requirement for WP under AIPP. Where are you applying from...?
I have checked, POF wasn't stated there. I wanted to be very sure if I can apply without including proof of funds.

leo888

Apr 15, 2019
I waited 3mos.
I am not sure about anybody else waiting for their endorsement.

Hi Everyone, would really thank anyone who could comment on the time, Nova Scotia is taking these days for endorsements.?
People who got endorsed already ,can post post their timelines so that the ones waiting can stay a bit hopeful. Regards

chuchie

Dec 22, 2018
Hi Everyone, would really thank anyone who could comment on the time, Nova Scotia is taking these days for endorsements.?
People who got endorsed already ,can post post their timelines so that the ones waiting can stay a bit hopeful. Regards
Hello Guys,
Here is my timeline under aipp:

End of october 2018- submitted documents required for endorsement to company. They sent it to the gov of nova scotia they dont send a receipt of application.
Jan29 2019- i got my endorsement with work permit referral letter.
Feb12 2019- submitted my application for workpermit and open work permit for my husband in abudhabi immig through vfs.
May2 2019- canada immig Emailed us a receipt of our biometrics.
I hope this gives you guys a little info hope and patience because it really did help me when i read ur timeline as well.
For any other updates i will post it here.
God bless us all and good luck to all of us.

Frank05

Mar 23, 2019
May I ask what kind of questions they asked in your interview.
I was asked about my credentials/certificate.
My job description, duties, etc.
How I got the job and which website I used in searching and applying for the job.
They called my employer to confirm some things from them which they answered correctly.
They also called my Dad and my Brother to confirm my educational qualification and my type of job and place of work.
At the end, the interviewer photocopied all my documents and told me that I was going to get an email on that very day.

chuchie

Dec 22, 2018
Hi, lost my phone and could not be able to respond to question directed to me.

I applied for TWP under AIPP on 4th of February, 2019. I was called for an interview on the 11th week of my application. My interview held on the 24th of April, 2019.
My interview went well!.. I answered correctly if not all the questions.

The VO that interviewed me was satisfied and at the end of the interview. She told me that I was going to receive an email on that very day.

Till this moment I have not received any single email. Am so surprised why she will say so if she was not so sure of me receiving the email she said. Am so tensed right now. Am doing everything humanly possible to distract my self and I have committed everything into prayers.
Hello frank,
Just want to ask you in which country did u apply for twp?
Thank you.

Frank05

Mar 23, 2019
Please did you include Proof of funds for your work permit application?
No, I did not. From my check list it was not included. But from 1st May, 2019 there are new changes that have been introduced. Like ECA, IELTS and WORK REFERENCE is now a must for the applicant to be included in his or her application while applying for TWP.

Reactions: Frankrobben1

bellacor

May 3, 2019
Hi I need your help. I got an offer for NOC C 6552. But I have been working as a Supervisor (NOC B 6314) for 10 years already. Will I be refused because of my work experience not matching the job offer?
Thanks

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Hi I need your help. I got an offer for NOC C 6552. But I have been working as a Supervisor (NOC B 6314) for 10 years already. Will I be refused because of my work experience not matching the job offer?
Thanks
As per my knowledge If on your endorsement confirmation the type is intermediate skill then you will need to show C-NOC 1 year experience in work reference letter in the last 3 years. But if comes under high skill NOC-B then you have to fulfil the conditions of atlantic high skill program.
For example i think in this forum i read a person was offered housekeeping supervisor job but his old experience was of a housekeeper . So a mismatch in the NOC duties led to PR refusal on federal level.

Reactions: bellacor