+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Our AIPP WP category lies under "International Experience Canada' for which standard processing time is 8 weeks from anywhere in the world. However, the timeline can vary from embassy to embassy. I'm saying this because I was only able to link my TWP application online to my GC key under this category. There are others I know as well who were able to link their application under the same 'IEC" category. If anyone who's applied from Abu Dhabi is currently in the process of waiting for their WP, sharing experiences and timeline will give me some hope.
AIPP WP does not come under IEC that thing is sure,we may be able to attach it online because they search the file using different data i.e. UCI,passport details, job offer number etc etc. AIPP WP has different category known as C-18. My two friends moved from fajirah, U.A.E. Under AIPP. Their PR came within 3 months so they had to withdraw their WP file and got their passport back and then send them again for PR visa.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/exemption-code-c18.html#work_permit_processing

Reactions: Frankrobben1

Frank05

Mar 23, 2019
Hi, lost my phone and could not be able to respond to question directed to me.

I applied for TWP under AIPP on 4th of February, 2019. I was called for an interview on the 11th week of my application. My interview held on the 24th of April, 2019.
My interview went well!.. I answered correctly if not all the questions.

The VO that interviewed me was satisfied and at the end of the interview. She told me that I was going to receive an email on that very day.

Till this moment I have not received any single email. Am so surprised why she will say so if she was not so sure of me receiving the email she said. Am so tensed right now. Am doing everything humanly possible to distract my self and I have committed everything into prayers.

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018

I applied for TWP under AIPP on 4th of February, 2019. I was called for an interview on the 11th week of my application. My interview held on the 24th of April, 2019.

The VO that interviewed me was satisfied and at the end of the interview. She told me that I was going to receive an email on that very day.

Till this moment I have not received any single email. Am so surprised why she will say so if she was not so sure of me receiving the email she said. Am so tensed right now. Am doing everything humanly possible to distract my self and I have committed everything into prayers.
May I ask what kind of questions they asked in your interview.

Eve007

Jan 2, 2019
Pls how long does it take employers to get back to you after the job fair, haven't heard from my employer since 13th feb. New Brunswick job fair in Dubai. The HR officer was even impressed and told me I will receive a mail In 2weeks. I've even tried to reach out to them several times but no response .

Eve007

Jan 2, 2019
It's PPR! Guys

Timeline is below

AOR: 10th January 2019.
BIL : March 4 2019
BIL Completed: March 7 2019.
Pre arrival letter: March 14 2019
MR: March 20, 2019
Med. Passed: March 25 2019
April 30 2019 : PPR!
Congratulations

sneaker42

May 2, 2019
What I meant was I heard that the 90 days period is not counted and if applicant submit PR application later than 90 days from date of WP application, it's still accepted. Anyone has experience or information on that, please?
Based on my experience, I applied after 90 days but before the expiration of endorsement. If the application has all required docs they will process it as long as the endorsement is valid. In my case I had some documents still to submit so when they returned the application they were asking for additional documentation. HOWEVER, as the endorsement expired (At the time the PR app was returned back to me) the employer would have to apply for new one but if they do not the PR application will not be processed even if you submit all the other missing docs. To my understanding the website states that applicant should commit to submit the PR application within 90 from submitting the initial application for work permit but the website does NOT strictly state that if the application will be received after the "90 days" frame time they will reject it. I sent my PR twice and on both occasions they sent it back saying that they want missing docs and if you not able to provide them they want an explanation as to why but the letter does not say at all that the application is rejected because I submitted it after 90 days. I think the key is valid endorsement. Good luck to all

Reactions: Frankrobben1

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Based on my experience, I applied after 90 days but before the expiration of endorsement. If the application has all required docs they will process it as long as the endorsement is valid. In my case I had some documents still to submit so when they returned the application they were asking for additional documentation. HOWEVER, as the endorsement expired (At the time the PR app was returned back to me) the employer would have to apply for new one but if they do not the PR application will not be processed even if you submit all the other missing docs. To my understanding the website states that applicant should commit to submit the PR application within 90 from submitting the initial application for work permit but the website does NOT strictly state that if the application will be received after the "90 days" frame time they will reject it. I sent my PR twice and on both occasions they sent it back saying that they want missing docs and if you not able to provide them they want an explanation as to why but the letter does not say at all that the application is rejected because I submitted it after 90 days. I think the key is valid endorsement. Good luck to all
Did you got your endorsement extension and applied for PR or no. Why was your file returned two times what were the missing docs

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai

What is you NOC?

immigrant-2019

Mar 5, 2019
Ask you employer to follow-up. I had applied for endorsement on 17th Dec 2018 and it finally came on 7th March 2019. On 23rd Jan 2019, NB sent an email to my employer requesting for additional documents, however, he missed the email. He finally followed up around 4th March 2019 and found out about the missed email. He then sent the additional document and got the endorsement confirmation within two days
Thanks. Which additional documents AIP requested?

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017

Please did you include Proof of funds for your work permit application?

Connectuae

Sep 20, 2018
UAE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dubai
Please did you include Proof of funds for your work permit application?
It depends upon the visa office checklist. Every visa office have their own additional checklist. And as of 1 may 2019 we have to submit IELTS,ECA, and work reference letter in the WP file too.

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
It's PPR! Guys

Timeline is below

AOR: 10th January 2019.
BIL : March 4 2019
BIL Completed: March 7 2019.
Pre arrival letter: March 14 2019
MR: March 20, 2019
Med. Passed: March 25 2019
April 30 2019 : PPR!
Hello Congratulations,

Please did your employer courier the OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT FORM after appending his signature? Or he signed and scanned it back to you for your PR?

Frankrobben1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
It depends upon the visa office checklist. Every visa office have their own additional checklist. And as of 1 may 2019 we have to submit IELTS,ECA, and work reference letter in the WP file too.
I have my ECA, IELTS and work reference letter. Though I can't find where it stated on my document checklist that POF is required.