+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

shine1177

Oct 4, 2017
@Connectuae and @Singh1313
Can please tell me how you got a designated employer? I need an employer in New Brunswick for my wife, she studied Biochemistry in the University and recently became a Baker. She needs to immigrate through AIPP as a Baker but needs to get a job offer. I will appreciate your reply.

Last edited:

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Hi, can anyone please help me with how to go about forms that my wife have to sign, she is in a different country while I will be applying for myself and her in Canada.

Can I get her to fill out the forms, sign them and scan it for me to print here. Any heads up from people that have done this before will be very appreciated

Balamureli7

Jan 23, 2019
Today received email for interview appointment for 1st May. Unfortunately I am out of Canada on holiday arriving on 1st May evening. I sent email to them to change my appointment through web inquiry and their email address as well. Has anyone experience of changing interview date.
Bro, we are in the same boat, got the interview letter for 1st May as well, but I will be outside Canada from 25th April to 4th May. I have called up IRCC and raised a web Form with travel docs and letter of explanation. Don't know how it 'll work. We are going to India to bring our kids.

Balamureli7

Jan 23, 2019
Today received email for interview appointment for 1st May. Unfortunately I am out of Canada on holiday arriving on 1st May evening. I sent email to them to change my appointment through web inquiry and their email address as well. Has anyone experience of changing interview date.[/QUOTEcan you please share the email id

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Bro, we are in the same boat, got the interview letter for 1st May as well, but I will be outside Canada from 25th April to 4th May. I have called up IRCC and raised a web Form with travel docs and letter of explanation. Don't know how it 'll work. We are going to India to bring our kids.
Thanks for your input. Please let us know if you get any reply. I will

Balamureli7

Jan 23, 2019
Today received email for interview appointment for 1st May. Unfortunately I am out of Canada on holiday arriving on 1st May evening. I sent email to them to change my appointment through web inquiry and their email address as well. Has anyone experience of changing interview date.