+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Just a question for all that have received AOR... when you got your AOR and logged into GCKEY did any of you notice what your Background status was showing. Only asking as mine was showing I was in IP1 status the same day I received the AOR? “ Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

We paid all fees upfront and don’t require biometrics.

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Just a question for all that have received AOR... when you got your AOR and logged into GCKEY did any of you notice what your Background status was showing. Only asking as mine was showing I was in IP1 status the same day I received the AOR? “ Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."

What about your copr u got or still waiting

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Still waiting for that golden PPR email, I’ve received two ghost updates so far but the waiting continues. Have you submitted your PR pack yet?
No bro still waiting for it....I called them they said we don't know anything on ur file...

Elle-Belle

Feb 6, 2019

When I got my AOR and linked my application to GCKey, the status of BC was smth like "Your application is in process. We will send you .." but after IP1 and getting of Pre-arrival letter the BC status has become "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.."

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
When I got my AOR and linked my application to GCKey, the status of BC was smth like "Your application is in process. We will send you .." but after IP1 and getting of Pre-arrival letter the BC status has become "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.."
Same as yours except that my AOR and MR for my Wife and son arrived at thesame time. So when they had medicals last december and medical passed in the gckey, that same day, i had my IP2 (we are processing ypur BGC) and received a pre arrival letter.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Ok, thanks I guess the AIPP is processed slightly different than other applications as their has been a lot of talk about the stages of progressing through to PR.

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Same as yours except that my AOR and MR for my Wife and son arrived at thesame time. So when they had medicals last december and medical passed in the gckey, that same day, i had my IP2 (we are processing ypur BGC) and received a pre arrival letter.
Thanks @ishpiringkiting it totally confused me why the day of AOR would show IP1. Now I know it’s the norm I can relax.

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hello,
Please i need a clarification for my work permit application, do i need to have a valid visitor record in canada to send work application to new york for processing because i was adviced to send via a returned courier services so i will want know if i have a correct information although i have USA valid visitor visa. Please i need an advice before i send my application to usa.
Also do we need to submit a statememt account with the application.
Thanks
Hi,
Did you get the job offer by going on visit Visa? And what is your NOC?