+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Applied on17 Jan
Aor on 12 feb (via email)
Biometric request same day
But no medical request until today

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Could any one please assist with the POF query,

Do we have to give the statements or just a bank certificate confirming the available amount should be sufficient?

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Hi all, has anyone had the golden PPR email or approval letter this month? Or do you know you have been approved but are still waiting? I know @ishpiringkiting was waiting. Be good to find out if they are sending them out in a big batch.

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
Need Help , can anyone please guide me . My current status of Background check is : Not Applicable .
what does its mean ???

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
Initially it was :
We are reviewing ………………………………….. Then into we are processing ……………………………………. and now this one

What is your AOR date?, could be what the call NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" have your received any Ghost updates if not keep a look out on your GCKEY.

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
What is your AOR date?, could be what the call NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" have your received any Ghost updates if not keep a look out on your GCKEY.
My AOR Date was 6 th of September . and what is the meaning of Ghost Update ???

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
My AOR Date was 6 th of September . and what is the meaning of Ghost Update ???

Ghost update is where you log into your GCKEY and instead of the first screen saying processing it says your case has an update. When you click to enter your PR case nothing has actually changed. Not everyone gets them, but at your stage it would be a very good indication PPR is close. Seeing as you are a September applicant keep a close eye on your emails and spam folder. Are you inland or Outland?

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
Ghost update is where you log into your GCKEY and instead of the first screen saying processing it says your case has an update. When you click to enter your PR case nothing has actually changed. Not everyone gets them, but at your stage it would be a very good indication PPR is close. Seeing as you are a September applicant keep a close eye on your emails and spam folder. Are you inland or Outland?
I am Outland from Pakistan , But amazingly my Eligibility didn't gt change from day one : it is "We are reviewing weather …………."

TheNorms

Dec 21, 2017
Canada
I am Outland from Pakistan , But amazingly my Eligibility didn't gt change from day one : it is "We are reviewing weather …………."

Your eligibility is only marked as passed once the final review is done. That generates PPR and at COPR stage you will see eligibility being marked as passed on GCKEY.

nauham

Feb 4, 2019
Your eligibility is only marked as passed once the final review is done. That generates PPR and at COPR stage you will see eligibility being marked as passed on GCKEY.
do u know any one who get AOR in September what on what stag he is , and what are the message he can see on Gckey ????