+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Hi folks! I need an advice from people who already applied through AIP program for PR and they linked their application. In the GCkey i can see the status "your action is required" when i go in i see that next to biometrics "we need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details" however i can't see any message from them. Is it normal or i have to send them a query i am just wondering if they are holding the application till i give my fingerprints and by this way the delay is from me. By the way AOR was received just last thursday 7/2/2019 and medical request still not received.
Hi mine AOR was on 9/02 and they told me to for biometrics and i paid fees and they have sent me buometrics letter the same day now i booked appointment with vfs on 26/02 for biometrics and yes i haven't either recieved medical request yet. Please update me when you get Medical req
Thanks

Chaabi

Feb 14, 2019
Hi mine AOR was on 9/02 and they told me to for biometrics and i paid fees and they have sent me buometrics letter the same day now i booked appointment with vfs on 26/02 for biometrics and yes i haven't either recieved medical request yet. Please update me when you get Medical req
Thanks
The problem i didn't receive any message they just changed the status of biometrics to "we need your fingerprints to process your application" i can't go and do biometrics without receing a message from them

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
D
The problem i didn't receive any message they just changed the status of biometrics to "we need your fingerprints to process your application" i can't go and do biometrics without receing a message from them
did you recieve the biometrics request letter yet?

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
I didn't pay any fees before i recieved AOR on 9/02 and recieved biometric fees request on 11/02 paid fees online and recieved request letter after 2 hours.

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
Thanks
I received my AOR email on 12 feb. received letter for biometric for my wife, who is in UK, as same time but no request for medical. Problem with is I would like to do biometric and medical same date as they have to travel to London for both. Can I wait for medical request before doing biometric so can book them same day or we have to do biometric first to go to next step of medical

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
I received my AOR email on 12 feb. received letter for biometric for my wife, who is in UK, as same time but no request for medical. Problem with is I would like to do biometric and medical same date as they have to travel to London for both. Can I wait for medical request before doing biometric so can book them same day or we have to do biometric first to go to next step of medical
You need to give biometrics i think in 28 days after they request and you can give anywhere in world to your nearest canada vfs office.

Jan 26, 2019
Hi folks! I need an advice from people who already applied through AIP program for PR and they linked their application. In the GCkey i can see the status "your action is required" when i go in i see that next to biometrics "we need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details" however i can't see any message from them. Is it normal or i have to send them a query i am just wondering if they are holding the application till i give my fingerprints and by this way the delay is from me. By the way AOR was received just last thursday 7/2/2019 and medical request still not received.
Mate i am facing same problem. I raised web form for technical support, but TAT is 10 working days. You raise the form as well, otherwise i called helpline twice requesting them to send me BIL by email but they are not sending, they said only technical team can resolve the issue. Keep me posted please.

Arwaa

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Mate i am facing same problem. I raised web form for technical support, but TAT is 10 working days. You raise the form as well, otherwise i called helpline twice requesting them to send me BIL by email but they are not sending, they said only technical team can resolve the issue. Keep me posted please.
R u vaternity surgeon