+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

blessed@2018

Jan 18, 2019
Hello,
Please i need a clarification for my work permit application, do i need to have a valid visitor record in canada to send work application to new york for processing because i was adviced to send via a returned courier services so i will want know if i have a correct information although i have USA valid visitor visa. Please i need an advice before i send my application to usa.
Also do we need to submit a statememt account with the application.
Thanks

Shadvet

Dec 27, 2018
I want to know if someone can help me. I sent my pr application with police certificate from uk and Ireland but not from Pakistan as it was in post and it took so long. I sent a letter with my application saying that I will send you my Pakistani police certificate later. Now I have received my certificate. Do I have to wait for their request of further documents or can I send them before Just to expedite my application. I have received my receipt of application via email today.

shahaed

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
I want to know if someone can help me. I sent my pr application with police certificate from uk and Ireland but not from Pakistan as it was in post and it took so long. I sent a letter with my application saying that I will send you my Pakistani police certificate later. Now I have received my certificate. Do I have to wait for their request of further documents or can I send them before Just to expedite my application. I have received my receipt of application via email today.
f you have your UCI number, use the wed form to upload your PCC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Elle-Belle

Feb 6, 2019
Guys, has anyone received an invitation from NB Government to attend the online English training before arriving?
I got my pre-arrival on January 31 and today receive the e-mail from one of the managers AIPP to register for the course as I am a primary applicant under AIPP. But no any changes in my account after pre-arrival.

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Guys, has anyone received an invitation from NB Government to attend the online English training before arriving?
I got my pre-arrival on January 31 and today receive the e-mail from one of the managers AIPP to register for the course as I am a primary applicant under AIPP. But no any changes in my account after pre-arrival.
Yes. I received same email. It's some kind of online course for spuses and children 16 and older. At the bottom ot's saying it's not a confirmation of your permanent residence. Email is from NB Gov not from IRCC.

Reactions: Elle-Belle

Chaabi

Feb 14, 2019
Hi folks! I need an advice from people who already applied through AIP program for PR and they linked their application. In the GCkey i can see the status "your action is required" when i go in i see that next to biometrics "we need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details" however i can't see any message from them. Is it normal or i have to send them a query i am just wondering if they are holding the application till i give my fingerprints and by this way the delay is from me. By the way AOR was received just last thursday 7/2/2019 and medical request still not received.