+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

deep0092

Aug 8, 2018
Thank you for offering your kind help, mate. This is really appreciable! Just wanted to check one quick thing with you, did you also submit your birth certificate along with you PR application?

By the way, congrats on you PR!
Yes i submitted the copy of the birth certificate. if you see the checklist, it is written in Identity & civil status documents. Thanks

G.CheemaG

Apr 10, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Okay... is your background check complete? How long did it take for you?
I don’t know exactly what’s going on with my application. I am unable to link my application online. So i just receive the major updates through email only. It’s already been 5 months nd the processing
After paying the RPRF amount, how will we send the receipt to cic? Is it through online account or do I have to send it through mail to the cic office?
You will receive the RPRF request from CIC office in your country of origin and you just have to email them back with the receipt. For example : i received the email from Delhi office ( India ) and i was asked to send back the receipt on the same email address.

krisanne

Aug 24, 2018
Hello everyone can someone help me regarding my application.It was returned due to missing documents as stated in the letter of explanation in NOC part it says.insufficient evidence.My question is ,in your work certificate, recommendation letter etc..did you notarized it ?thank u.

Last edited:

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello everyone can someone help me regarding my application.It was returned due to missing documents as stated in the letter of explanation in NOC part it says.insufficient evidence.My question is ,in your work certificate, recommendation letter etc..did you notarized it ?thank u.
How long they took to return your application from received date? Did you provide payslips or any other proof of work experience with work reference letter? Or only letter ?

Svetlana1987

Mar 6, 2018
application received 16 april
Application & medical 30 may
Additional docs- 6 june
Prearrival- 15 july
PR 13 aug
Congratulations please tell us, how did you know your application number? Did you get AOR? And how do CIC make you know that all required documents are gathered? Do they send you a letter that they have received you documents? My situation: using post tracking I see that Sydney office received my parcel on August 8. And no updates or any news. Everyday I try to link my application at CIC account, but it writes no found. I called to CIC to ask if they received my docs, but they ask me for case number I’m calling them to get this number, but I cannot

pultyn

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Since my EE profile stuck at 439 for few months and now dropped to 434 because of my age progression I didn't take my chances and moved to NB to become a part of AIPP.

I have also over 4 years of experience as a truck driver and this helped me a lot.

I found an employer. Once employer applied to Gov of NB for my endorsement, I was prepared it will take around 3-5 weeks. It took only 3 days. My Immigration Consultant sent WP package to Alberta IRCC Processing office and after 5 or 6 business days I got WP! Another few days and copies have been received.

It was so fast. Now my PR application has been sent to IRCC. Will update as soon as I get AOR.

As you can clearly see, I'm inland applicant.

krisanne

Aug 24, 2018
How long they took to return your application from received date? Did you provide payslips or any other proof of work experience with work reference letter? Or only letter ?
It took us 6 mos from the date they received and returned our papers.we did not provide payslips and i have an explanation letter with that.Yes, have my work reference letter . I asked other AIPP applicants and they told me that they notrized there letter of employment.

Reactions: billarc

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
It took us 6 mos from the date they received and returned our papers.we did not provide payslips and i have an explanation letter with that.Yes, have my work reference letter . I asked other AIPP applicants and they told me that they notrized there letter of employment.
Never heard about notarization, but you have to proof your employment using payslips or health insurrance under company name or any other 3rd party proof that esures you were employed by your company.

Reactions: billarc