+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hi All members,
Would be grateful if anyone of you can help me understand this:
How does one get pre arrival invitation, i heard this program is Employer driven, but I don't understand how does employer in Canada invite / offer job to candidates based outside Canada. May be some of you who are experienced members can guide me

How to look for companies that hire candidates from outside Canada. I see that some of you successfully managed to get a job offer from the employer. Are you all based in Canada. I have been trying to apply in many companies in Atlantic provinces but not managed to get an interview call even. I would appreciate your help. Thanks

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Anyone here applied for Work Permit AIP in Abu Dhabi or Dubai UAE?

Azariah1014

Aug 16, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am new here but I am a silent reader of this forum and it did a great job to help the applicants. Even though, my husband's application has been approved and we have received the golden email "PPR",I signed here to help others if they have questions about AIPP. I will try to answer with the best of my knowledge. Here's our timeline:
February 23- Application received CIC Sydney, N.S.
April 26- AOR, Medical request for main applicant and family received
May 4-done with MR
May 18-Medical passed
May 22-transferred to LVO, additional docs for wife request
May 28- additional docs sent to LVO
August 7- Pre-arival services email, PPR

I just want to share and help others like what this forums did to us. Thank you

Last edited:

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello everyone,
I am new here but I am a silent reader of this forum and it did a great job to help the applicants. Even though, my husband's application has been approved and we have received the golden email "PPR",I signed here to help others if they have questions about AIPP. I will try to answer with the best of my knowledge. Here's our timeline:
February 23- Application received CIC Sydney, N.S.
April 26- AOR, Medical request for main applicant and family received
May 22-transferred to LVO, additional docs for wife request
May 28- additional docs sent to LVO
August 7- Pre-arival services email, PPR

I just want to share and help others like what this forums did to us. Thank you
Congratulations and thank you so much for this information.

So now I knew that AOR may take that much of time to be received. I thought it may take lesser than that and I became worried :).

Thanks and Good luck in your new life.

Azariah1014

Aug 16, 2018
Hi All members,
Would be grateful if anyone of you can help me understand this:
How does one get pre arrival invitation, i heard this program is Employer driven, but I don't understand how does employer in Canada invite / offer job to candidates based outside Canada. May be some of you who are experienced members can guide me

How to look for companies that hire candidates from outside Canada. I see that some of you successfully managed to get a job offer from the employer. Are you all based in Canada. I have been trying to apply in many companies in Atlantic provinces but not managed to get an interview call even. I would appreciate your help. Thanks
try to visit the website of new brunswick, livinginnb.ca, they have information session every year. Check if they will do info session in your country and the indemand lists of works..

makoya

Jun 14, 2018
Newbrunswick
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I applied for AIPP on April 16 and got my PR on Aug 13,2018.
I applied for AIPP on May 28th, 2018 and got Pre arrival service letter yesterday.
Pre arrival service is sign for PPR soon?
I passed the medical exam on July 11th.
I can't wait for PPR and DM.

Reactions: Amrsaeed1987