+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Begenets

May 31, 2018
Since my EE profile stuck at 439 for few months and now dropped to 434 because of my age progression I didn't take my chances and moved to NB to become a part of AIPP.

I have also over 4 years of experience as a truck driver and this helped me a lot.

I found an employer. Once employer applied to Gov of NB for my endorsement, I was prepared it will take around 3-5 weeks. It took only 3 days. My Immigration Consultant sent WP package to Alberta IRCC Processing office and after 5 or 6 business days I got WP! Another few days and copies have been received.

It was so fast. Now my PR application has been sent to IRCC. Will update as soon as I get AOR.

As you can clearly see, I'm inland applicant.

How its possible TWP 5-6 days? I'm waiting for 3 months I know a few more people they also waited.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Did you get any email from CIC at all?
No, I only linked my application online. My status now is reviewing eligibility and processing background check. I sent an email to abudhabi visa office and they reverted back that my application is in queue to be reviwed by an officer.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
No, I only linked my application online. My status now is reviewing eligibility and processing background check. I sent an email to abudhabi visa office and they reverted back that my application is in queue to be reviwed by an officer.
Awesome. All the best. In how much time were you exactly able to link your application online? 5 weeks have passed for me yet I'm unable to link it.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
aazqw
Awesome. All the best. In how much time were you exactly able to link your application online? 5 weeks have passed for me yet I'm unable to link it.
What is your visa office? As not all visa offices have the option to link their paper applications online. Have seen many candidates failed to link their application and received updates through e-mail. Frankly, the online status updates is totally useless, it shows only general updates and not the internal work in the embassy.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
aazqw

What is your visa office? As not all visa offices have the option to link their paper applications online. Have seen many candidates failed to link their application and received updates through e-mail. Frankly, the online status updates is totally useless, it shows only general updates and not the internal work in the embassy.
Mine is VFS New Delhi