+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Naveen12

Aug 18, 2018
Hi eric26

You have to apply for PR within 90 days of your work permit application. Means suppose if you apply for Work permit today then you must apply PR within 90 days.
Hi eric26

You have to apply for PR within 90 days of your work permit application. Means suppose if you apply for Work permit today then you must apply PR within 90 days.
But if in case the days get more than it would be a big problem

Begenets

May 31, 2018
What notification did u get for criminal record check? Is it the same as background check?
When I sent the documents I didnt provide Criminal record certificate. ( the consulate of my country sends directly to IRCC) was resived 27.06.18

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am new here but I am a silent reader of this forum and it did a great job to help the applicants. Even though, my husband's application has been approved and we have received the golden email "PPR",I signed here to help others if they have questions about AIPP. I will try to answer with the best of my knowledge. Here's our timeline:
February 23- Application received CIC Sydney, N.S.
April 26- AOR, Medical request for main applicant and family received
May 4-done with MR
May 18-Medical passed
May 22-transferred to LVO, additional docs for wife request
May 28- additional docs sent to LVO
August 7- Pre-arival services email, PPR

I just want to share and help others like what this forums did to us. Thank you
Congratulations,

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Folks,

Please advise me. I need a suggestion badly since everywhere there is a conflicting information.

I've lost my birth certificate, AIPP checklist asks for one. Did anyone here go through the similar situation? I'm planning to send my educational documents and some national IDs that contain my date of birth along with a LOE and affidavit.

Someone please advise!

Svetlana1987

Mar 6, 2018
Hello guys! Please, tell me, how long does it takes to link paper application to CIC account? Our documents were received by Sydney office on August 8, but I still can’t link my application and find it online AIPP

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am new here but I am a silent reader of this forum and it did a great job to help the applicants. Even though, my husband's application has been approved and we have received the golden email "PPR",I signed here to help others if they have questions about AIPP. I will try to answer with the best of my knowledge. Here's our timeline:
February 23- Application received CIC Sydney, N.S.
April 26- AOR, Medical request for main applicant and family received
May 4-done with MR
May 18-Medical passed
May 22-transferred to LVO, additional docs for wife request
May 28- additional docs sent to LVO
August 7- Pre-arival services email, PPR

I just want to share and help others like what this forums did to us. Thank you
Hi,
After the medical passed notification, did u get any notification saying background check in progress? Or was it just the Pre-arrival services email and PPR?

Svetlana1987

Mar 6, 2018
Hi,
After the medical passed notification, did u get any notification saying background check in progress? Or was it just the Pre-arrival services email and PPR?
We didn’t receive request for medical. Our documents were received on August 8. Now we don’t know application number and don’t know if they opened our documents. I was trying to link my application, but every time it is written that there is no applications.

Asmi H

Apr 5, 2017
We didn’t receive request for medical. Our documents were received on August 8. Now we don’t know application number and don’t know if they opened our documents. I was trying to link my application, but every time it is written that there is no applications.
Just wait for the AOR, once u receive that with the application number, you will be able to link it.

karthikm

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-03-2019 (ITA)
AOR Received.
05-05-2019
Passport Req..
10-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2020
LANDED..........
15-03-2020
Fellow members, there are two streams in the job fair announced in Dubai - Sep 21, 1 for express entry (registration is closed) and one just says - major job fair - I have registered for the major job fair however, my question is - will they send an invitation for attending this job fair or can i just walk-in? Any inputs in this regard is much appreciated.

rgds, kk

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
If anyone needs help in applying for AIPP, feel free to contact me. Thanks
Thank you for offering your kind help, mate. This is really appreciable! Just wanted to check one quick thing with you, did you also submit your birth certificate along with you PR application?

By the way, congrats on you PR!