+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

bennieteddy

Nov 18, 2017
Hi folks, this will be my last post I guess, because I got the message that my PR was approved.

Here is my timeline

0212 2018, application received
I never got Aor, and I linked the application a few weeks later. That is how I knew my application number
0319 additional document request
0321 medical request
0501 RCMP criminal record requested
then until
0801 approve letter

For personal reason, my medical exam was delayed a lot, otherwise my application might be processed faster, or not, who knows.

Anyways,
Good luck to everyone!

A very big congratulations to you.

Please can you do me a favour - Where did you apply for the job? How do I go about the AIPP?

Kindly help guide me. I have my WES and all that, I just do not know how you guys get the job offers for AIPP. I am living outside Canada.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello everyone,
I have applied for work permit visa under the Atlantic Immigrtion pilot program on 11th ot June 2018. I linked my application online and my status is we are reviewing your eligibility requirements and we are processing your background check. Status of eligibility start changed on 11th of July 2018 after one month from applying. Two days back i send a web case inquiry to abu dhabi visa office check the status, today they replied that my application isin queue for review by officer. How it is in queueand the status online shows it is under review

Anjali0582

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm currently waiting for my Endorsement Letter from the Province. My timeline is as follows;

April 2018 - 1st interview with HR & Finance Director
April 2018 - 2nd interview with other Dept Heads
May 2018 - job offer received after submitting police report
June 2018 - employer applies for Designation to participate in AIPP
July 2018 - settlement plan received
July 2018 - employer applies for Provincial Endorsement

I hope this helps. Thanks

Hi,
Can you please suggest, how to look for companies that hire candidates from outside Canada. I see that you successfully managed to get a job offer from the employer. Are you based out of Canada. I have been trying to apply in many companies in Atlantic provinces but not manages to get an interview even. I would appreciate your help. Thanks