+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Starz123

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi planning to move to PEI. My employer says he applied for AIPP. But no settlement plan discussed yet. Anyone here done AIPP to PEI?

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Hi planning to move to PEI. My employer says he applied for AIPP. But no settlement plan discussed yet. Anyone here done AIPP to PEI?
I think AIPP does require a settlement plan regardless of the province. Please raise a query with your employer about it.

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
Hi Folks, has anyone been able to link his/ her WP paper application on CIC in respect of AIPP? It's getting close to 5 weeks since I submitted but I've not been able to link this!

Does CIC send AOR for WP at all? Thanks.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hi Folks, has anyone been able to link his/ her WP paper application on CIC in respect of AIPP? It's getting close to 5 weeks since I submitted but I've not been able to link this!

Yes I linked my WP application online. Based on what i seen it depends on the visa office in which you have applied, some applicants reported that they were not able to link it.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
Yes I linked my WP application online. Based on what i seen it depends on the visa office in which you have applied, some applicants reported that they were not able to link it.
After around how much time of applying you were able to link you application?

GayuNeil

Jul 25, 2018

Hi - We don't get AOR for WP. I applied for WP but was not able to link the application at all. I was tracking the details based on the email I received from VAC.