+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Timnguyen

Oct 2, 2018
If anyone needs help in applying for AIPP, feel free to contact me. Thanks
Dear friend
Warmest greetings to you.
I have a question in regards our situation so far.
I am planning to apply for the work permit under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP).
The question is what's type of visas for my wife and child accompanying me.
How long does it take to receive our visas from the day of submittion.
Thank you so much for your assistance. Your help will be highly appreciated. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Tim Nguyen

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
If anyone needs help in applying for AIPP, feel free to contact me. Thanks
Hi Deep0092,

I have seen your posts and it was very helpful to know the informations regarding AIPP. I just want to know as how should we contact the employers. Am from India & not sure how to contact the designated employers. My NOC is 2171. Is there a way to know the designated employers & how to contact them?

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Dear friend
Warmest greetings to you.
I have a question in regards our situation so far.
I am planning to apply for the work permit under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP).
The question is what's type of visas for my wife and child accompanying me.
How long does it take to receive our visas from the day of submittion.
Thank you so much for your assistance. Your help will be highly appreciated. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards
Tim Nguyen
Your wife can apply for open work permit or visitor visa, while you child if in school age you need to apply for student visa if below school age, visitor visa

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Hello Amrsaeed,
I’m from India & I don’t find any job fairs happening here. Is there any way to apply for jobs from India?
Actually that is the only way i found to
Have the chance for a real interview. You will need to travel to another country if invited

talentdziva

Oct 4, 2018
I just thought of sharing my experience and timeline with the AIPP so far. If anyone is prepared to share theirs, please do so, it might help others so much.

AIPP TWP Application
25 June, 2018 - Received at Pretoria Visa Office
No updates till now

AIPP PR Application
17 September, 2018 - Received at CIO in Sydney
28 September, 2018 - Bio-metric Fees Request
29 September, 2018 - Bio-metric fees Payment done online
02 October, 2018 - AOR
04 October, 2018 - Medical Request

Lakeland4321

Oct 8, 2018
Hi Everyone, please who can give a detailed process of a Refugee claimant whose hearing has been postponed indefinitely (initially march 1st 2019) currently living in Quebec but wants to move to Nova Scotia in order to apply for the AIPP. From the website it says all the procedures but i want to know if things such as finger prints, police certificates, Language testing and some other requirements apply to us considering the fact that we were thoroughly vetted by RCMP and CBSA when coming through Lacolle border crossing as well as currently residing in canada with work permits. I have other questions but i would want clarity on these first.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Everyone, please who can give a detailed process of a Refugee claimant whose hearing has been postponed indefinitely (initially march 1st 2019) currently living in Quebec but wants to move to Nova Scotia in order to apply for the AIPP. From the website it says all the procedures but i want to know if things such as finger prints, police certificates, Language testing and some other requirements apply to us considering the fact that we were thoroughly vetted by RCMP and CBSA when coming through Lacolle border crossing as well as currently residing in canada with work permits. I have other questions but i would want clarity on these first.
Have you checked with your immigration lawyer whether you are eligible for AIPP? I don't think it's possible but can't find the reason although have not dedicated tons of time. Assume if you think you qualify you are paying for your own lawyer and not taking welfare because proof of funds is one of the requirements.

Begenets

May 31, 2018
Hi i did it.
My timeline is

14.05.2018 File recived
19.06.2018 MR and AOR
11.07.2018 Medical passed
29.09 2018 COPR

G.CheemaG

Apr 10, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Can somebody please help me with my situation. As i have received my COPR today and the destination city mentioned there is Frederiction but my employer is insisting me to book a flight to Bathurst as it is closest to Campbellton where i will be working. So will there be any issue if i book my ticket to Bathurst instead of Frederiction???

Singh1313

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Australia
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17/01/2019
AOR Received.
09/02/2019
Med's Request
20/02/2019
Med's Done....
01/03/2019
Hello
Can anyone please share current timelines for new brunswick endorsement application? And also i want to know how can we check status online for new brunswick endorsement application?
Thanks heaps in advance for everyone who will reply....

G.CheemaG

Apr 10, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello
Can anyone please share current timelines for new brunswick endorsement application? And also i want to know how can we check status online for new brunswick endorsement application?
Thanks heaps in advance for everyone who will reply....
I applied my endorsement for New Brunswick around January. It took a month for me. We can’t really check the status of endorsement application online. Just have to wait. I know someone who applied for endorsement for Nova Scotia and it’s nearly 2 months now but he didn’t hear anything yet.