+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
This program now requires , proof of recruitment efforts…?? its almost like na LMIA

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/help-for-employers/atlantic-immigration-pilot/

1. To become endorsed, an employer must:
  • Demonstrate efforts to hire locally have not been successful
  • Recruit a foreign worker
  • Provide a valid, full-time, non-seasonal job offer co-signed with the foreign worker
  • Provide an individualized settlement plan co-signed with the foreign worker

Islanders

Star Member
Nov 15, 2015
Hi guys

I need an expert to help me find the answer please. My friend got an endorsement from NB province thru Atlantic Pilot Program, got her WP and now she is working also submitted all docs for PR application.

She just received email from CIC her PR application get refused. No explanation yet. In the check list said ; medical pass, no need interview, no need additional docs, and everything looks fine.

But decisions said refused, does not meet requirements.

Firsrt time I see the case of ATlantic Pilot Program applicant get PR refused. All people I know got their PR eve though got refused with their WP.

Please help, any advice suggestion would be appreciated.
Note; she is from The Philipine

Thanks

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Is her previous work included in NOC 0, A or B? Cause in AIPP, during the Endorsement, you should have an experience in the NOC 0, A and B category. NOC 0 is managerial experience, A is Professional experience and NOC B is supervisory experience.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
Hello you all!
Need your advice. What is the best way to look for a job for this program. Maybe you can suggest sites or companies which are eager to hire a foreign worker? Also what specialties are most needed in these regions?

Last edited:

pride90

Apr 25, 2018
Is her previous work included in NOC 0, A or B? Cause in AIPP, during the Endorsement, you should have an experience in the NOC 0, A and B category. NOC 0 is managerial experience, A is Professional experience and NOC B is supervisory experience.
Noc C also qualifies under AIPP. I got PR as a truck driver under AIPP

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
Exactly, it says on AIPP manual that if you don't apply under correct program high or intermediate skill, your application will be refused. I know someone who faced the similar issue, they received endorsement from NB in the wrong category and when they applied for processing at federal level, it was not approved.
That's true; it could be that she doesn't meet the requirements of the programme eg number of hours worked, wrong NOC code, insufficient funds etc. It's important to ensure all requirements are met before putting in an application under the programme.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
That's true; it could be that she doesn't meet the requirements of the programme eg number of hours worked, wrong NOC code, insufficient funds etc. It's important to ensure all requirements are met before putting in an application under the programme.
Need to know one clarification. I received endorsement from NB under intermediate program, my work experience is under skill level C (Food processing labor), but my education is bachelor degree in applied science . My WP and PR are now under processing. Do you think they could refuse my application due to high qualification?

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
Need to know one clarification. I received endorsement from NB under intermediate program, my work experience is under skill level C (Food processing labor), but my education is bachelor degree in applied science . My WP and PR are now under processing. Do you think they could refuse my application due to high qualification?
@Amrsaeed1987 It rather works in your favour as you have the educational credentials higher than the minimum requirement. There's no need to worry about that.

Lion_of_Judah

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks for your reply.
Could I know your current status in the program and timeline?
I'm currently waiting for my Endorsement Letter from the Province. My timeline is as follows;

April 2018 - 1st interview with HR & Finance Director
April 2018 - 2nd interview with other Dept Heads
May 2018 - job offer received after submitting police report
June 2018 - employer applies for Designation to participate in AIPP
July 2018 - settlement plan received
July 2018 - employer applies for Provincial Endorsement

I hope this helps. Thanks

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
I'm currently waiting for my Endorsement Letter from the Province. My timeline is as follows;

April 2018 - 1st interview with HR & Finance Director
April 2018 - 2nd interview with other Dept Heads
May 2018 - job offer received after submitting police report
June 2018 - employer applies for Designation to participate in AIPP
July 2018 - settlement plan received
July 2018 - employer applies for Provincial Endorsement

I hope this helps. Thanks
Thanks and Good Luck :)
Endorsement takes from 2 weeks to 2 months maximum, hopefully you will get it before that :)

Reactions: akshargajjar