+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Atlantic Immigration Pilot Programme (AIPP)

G.CheemaG

Apr 10, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
It’s nearing 3 months by august and i haven’t heard anything yet. Really worried. Especially now that come July 31, they will implement biometrics.
Mine is getting closer to 4 months and no updates yet. I tried calling the given number and the computer says it can take upto 110 days for paper applications and 36 days for online applications. So i think we should wait and be patient.

Amrsaeed1987

Star Member
Apr 2, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
It’s nearing 3 months by august and i haven’t heard anything yet. Really worried. Especially now that come July 31, they will implement biometrics.
Did you received an acknowledgment letter from them? Have you tried to link your AIP PR PAPER APPLICATION online?

Madhuri p

Jun 30, 2018
Hi all,
Please help in repling my query. I saw many threads here stating they applied for PR. Can some one brief me about this aipp process. I read in cic website but till have no clarity from where to start this process. Some experts in this who have already applied clarify me. This will be great help

Thanks in advance. Good luck for all

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Hello all. I know of 2 applicants from Philippines submitted PR app last April, have received PPR today. Has any of you received Emails from
IRCC recently?

G.CheemaG

Apr 10, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello all. I know of 2 applicants from Philippines submitted PR app last April, have received PPR today. Has any of you received Emails from
IRCC recently?
No, i haven’t received any emails yet. But i finally gone through that number +1-613-944-4000 and i have spoken to someone there and she said it can take upto 18 weeks for them to just start processing our applications. So i guess we have to wait until then.

Reactions: ishpiringkiting

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
Okay. I guess month of May Applicants are taking long on their PR process. 18weeks is 4 and a half months. Well we just have to wait for it.

ishpiringkiting

Jan 11, 2012
I tried linking it alot of times but i can’t link my application online until they start processing.
also tried linking it for 3 months now, but i still cannot link it. it says nothing is found. it's been almost a month since i emailed the IRCC, i received nothing also. i think this is so frustrating.

G.CheemaG

Apr 10, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
also tried linking it for 3 months now, but i still cannot link it. it says nothing is found. it's been almost a month since i emailed the IRCC, i received nothing also. i think this is so frustrating.
Even i sent an email to IRCC almost a month ago but reverts yet. The whole process is so frustrating like you won’t know anything about your application for so many months and then there is no easy way to contact IRCC. So we just there imagining things in our mind.

Reactions: Sanita

G.CheemaG

Apr 10, 2018
Job Offer........
Yes
You guys should apply for work permit, its faster and itiwill get you to canada while thry procesd your PR. PR takes time depending on type of your case(multiple factors like home country, work/personal history, etc) and CIC has no obligation to process applications within a certain time frame, I know people who are waiting for 2 yrs for PPR and it can be extremely nerve wracking.
Thanks for the suggestion but we have already submitted PR applications. Hopefully it won’t take 2 years cuz there is a specific processing time for each category. AIPP takes 6 months. Once they start processing it will be faster.